Chapter 5

Y/N P.O.V

The ball starts a few hours later. Madison is wearing a pink dress with light pink roses and light pink flats.

She had picked out a F/C dress with black ruffles at the top and bottom for me to wear.

I help her curl and pin her hair up and apply her make up. She has me put on a bit too and leave my hair down and curled.

"Oh my goodness, Y/N! You look beautiful!" Madison exclaims with stars in her eyes.

I blush and reply with a small "thank you".

"I wish I was as beautiful as you" she says wishfully.

"You are very beautiful, Lady Madison." I assure her.

"Sure"

Before I can say anything else, a knock sounds from the door.

"Come in!" Madison calls.

The door opens and in steps Sebastian.

"Lady Madison, Miss. Y/N, it is time for me to escort you to the ball." he says with a smile.

We walk out of the room and down the hall to the steps.

"Sebastian, doesn't Y/N look amazingly beautiful?" Madison asks out of nowhere.

"Yes she does." he says gazing down at me before smiling a closed eye smile.

"Please wait here." he tells us, then walks downstairs.

"Did you see the way he looked at you? I told you he likes you!" Madison squeals. I'm surprised no one hears her.

"Shh Lady Madison. He was probably just being nice."

"Ugh. You're so difficult."

"Ladies and gentlemen," Sebatian's voice rings out, "May I introduce Lady Madison Atow and her lovely maid, Y/N L/N.

Everyone applauds as we walk down the stairs. Then the music starts again.

"Y/N, I'm going to get something to drink!" Madison says, heading in a different direction. I try to follow after her, but a hand is placed on my shoulder.

I turn to see Sebastian.

"Good evening, my lady." he says bowing.

"Good evening, Sebastian." I reply.

He holds his hand out and asks, "May I have this dance?"

"Of course." I take his hand and he leads me to the dance floor.

Sebastian P.O.V

Y/N looks amazing tonight. Her soul is so pure.

I lead her out to the dance floor, placing my left hand on her waist and the right one clasps hers and her right hand rests on my shoulder.

I lead her into a dance, gazing into her E/C eyes. She smiles at me.

Just as I open my mouth to say something, "Sebastian, you are needed in the kitchen."

I turn to see my young master standing there with a disapproving look on his face.

"Yes, my Lord." I turn to Y/N, kissing her hand, "I hope the dance was okay for you, my lady."

Her cheeks flush pink and I smirk before going to the kitchen.

Ciel P.O.V

Ugh. He is going to get it. I will not let him have her.

I turn to Y/N and bow, holding out my hand and asking, "May I have this dance?"

Y/N P.O.V

First Sebastian, now Ciel. Why do they want to dance with me?

It's because they like you! I can hear Madison's voice in my head. no that can't be it.

"Of course, my Lord." I say taking his hand.

"Please, just call me Ciel." he whispers in my ear, making me shiver.

"Ok...Ciel."

We begin to dance. Just as the song ends, the lights go out. Everyone panics, screaming, and shouting.

Suddenly gun shots are heard. They stop as quickly as they came.

The lights come on again and I have to find Madison.

"Madison?"

No answer.

"MADISON!!"

That's when I see her body laying motionless on the floor next to the drink table.

A pool of blood begins to form under her.

I scream.

I'm so sorry. I didn't want to kill Madison, but it was the only way to get the plot to work the way I wanted it to. Again really sorry. I don't own any Kuroshitsuji characters. I own Madison and Frank.