Chapter 6

My screams echo throughout the entire room. I run to her dead body, gently picking it up.

Tears run down my cheeks, falling onto her emotionless face.

"Why?" I whisper. "She was only 17 she was just a child! She had so much to live for!"

I begin sobbing into her now dull brown hair.

People start to crowd around, murmuring things but i don't care.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see Ciel. He looks down at me sympathetically.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. You must have been so close." he says.

I hiccup a sob. She was like a sister figure. Kind of.

I look back down at her body before kissing her forehead softly and setting her back down. I stand silently, tears still streaming.

"Y/N. It will be all right."

I turn and bury my face into Ciel's chest, crying softly. His arms come around to hug me closer.

"Ciel!" a shrill voice rings out "What happened?"

"Elizabeth, please. I will explain it all later."

Who is Elizabeth?

Ciel P.O.V.

Y/N look up at me. Her cheeks are stained with tears, her beautiful E/C eyes red and puffy.

"Come, Y/N. Let's get you cleaned up."

I lead her to the closest bathroom, closing the door. I get some tissues and hand them to her before wetting a cloth to clean her face.

After about 5 minutes, her soft voice whispers, "She's gone."

My heart breaks seeing her like this. I can't even think of anything to say, so I just put my arms around her.

We sit like that for a few minutes before someone knocks on the door.

"Yes?" I call out.

"Young Master, the guests have all left. I think it is time to get to bed."

I sigh and look down at Y/N. She has fallen asleep. Her beautiful features look so peaceful. I gently kiss the top of her head before standing with her in my arms.

I open the door and walk to the room her and Lady Atow were staying in before setting her down on the bed. I take one last look at her before leaving to my bedroom.

Sebastian P.O.V.

Poor Y/N. She must have been so close with with Lady Atow.

She cried herself to sleep. I do hope she'll be ok.

I walk to her room after my master is put to bed. I carefully open the door and peer inside to see her sleeping form laid out on the bed.

I smile softly and carefully close the door to finish some things around the mansion.

Y/N P.O.V.

I'm walking through a meadow. Beautiful white flowers are everywhere. I hear a voice.

"Y/N! Over here!"

I turn slowly and see Madison. She's okay! I begin running to her. I reach her and hug her tightly. She hugs back. I don't even realize the tears are falling.

"You're okay." I whisper.

I don't get an answer. I look up and gasp. She looks back at me with glazed over eyes.

"Y/N. You shouldn't be sad. It was my time to go. Please don't cry anymore. Just remember, I'll always be with you."

She starts to fade away.

"Wait! Please, don't go!"

She's gone.

One lone tear slips from my eyes as I stand alone once again.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm planning on introducing Alois and Claude in the next chapter. I don't own any Kuroshitsuji characters. I own Madison and Frank.