Chapter 20

The door shuts behind me and I let out a sigh of relief.

Claude's presence always makes me feel nervous, even when I don't realize it.

I slowly make my way to my bed and sit down, staring through the window.

This seems familiar.

I walk to the window and look down at the courtyard below. It's much more elaborate that Ciel's but both are equally as beautiful.

Both Ciel and Alois...seem to really like me. But why? It's not like we know much about each other.

Ciel even dismissed Lady Elizabeth for me. What's so special about me?

"Having trouble sleeping, are you?" I quickly look behind me to see Hannah.

"Oh. Hello Hannah."

"Hello. You do know how late it is, don't you?"

The day passed by so fast. It seems like only moments ago, I was with Ciel in his garden.

Ciel...

Will he be upset that I'm gone? Most likely.

I don't want to hurt either of them, and now I think we'll have to throw Sebastian and possibly Claude into the mix.

This is too much.

"Miss Y/N?"

"Huh? Oh I'm sorry. I was...thinking."

"It would seem so." she sits beside me, "Would you like to talk about it?"

Would she care to know about my dramatic life? I doubt that she would. 

"No...I'd hate to bother you with my issues." I smile softly, but she doesn't smile back.

"Why would you be bothering me when I asked about it?"

I guess that's true...

I decide to tell her everything that has happened in the past week in detail.

She looks me in the eye the entire time, nodding occasionally to show her understanding.

"Oh my, this seems troublesome."

"It is." I sigh and stare at my hands.

"And how do you feel about them?"

Her question catches me off guard. I've never really thought about my feelings.

"I like all of them. They each have...strange traits about them, but they're all very nice to me."

She nods at my answer and places a hand on mine.

"When the time comes, you'll know exactly who you'd like to spend your life with. Until then however, I would just treat them all no differently than you always have."

I smile and nod my head.

"Thank you Hannah."

She smiles back and leaves me by myself, wishing me goodnight.

She's right. All of these men are charming in their own way and they all have they're good points as well as strange flaws. I'm sure that the point in which I'll have to make my decision will come up soon and when it does, I can only hope that I'll know who I want to live the rest of my days with.