Chapter 8: That's enough

Dedicated to SierraMist2000 and all the other readers who commented and told me to update, this might be edited soon though. But honestly thanks so much for the push. @Michelle002 and @MackenzieCollura-rep. Much love. RunAwayLovey. 

And vote, comment, follow, all the schtuff that makes me happy? :)

Chapter 8 :

Dayton's lips were soft and light. Not overly full nor too small but in the middle. It was my first kiss with a guy other than Alec. And if I thought Alec's dominant kisses were good...then this must be better. This moment was pure movie. No literally it was the part where you would go awhhhhhh and swoon at the cute couple...and if you were like me throw your bag of popcorn at the screen when the moment is ruined by some moron.

The moron in my case being Sylus and his stupid bitch of a girlfriend.

"Oh hello Dayton," she purred out. And I kid you not it was extremely cat-like. I was lying on the ground but I could make out sky rocket louibiton heels and lean perfectly perfect tan legs.

Fucking bitch.

Dayton flickered his eyes between the door and me. He gestured at myself casually lying underneath him. I'm sure the idiotic duo at the door just stared blankly at him because soon Dayton got off of me with irritation clearly seeping through every pore.

His back was facing Sylus and Holly, thankfully blocking my view to see them. I really didn't even want to see how my kidnapper would react.

A hand wavered into my line of vision. I grabbed it thankfully and Dayton hoisted me up. No eye contact. No awkward eye contact. I quickly shuffled so my back was facing the door at which everyone seemed to be standing by and ran to the bathroom. I turned my back to the trio and padded off to the bathroom making sure to waver my fingers in the air and verbally say, "Bathroom." I mumbled quick to avoid any and all eye contact.

Once in the safety of the identical to my bathroom I locked the door and quickly sat on the toilet breathing unevenly. What's gonna' happen? Originally I was going to actually use the restroom seeing as I did just say that, but my heart was hammering so much due to anticipation I literally could not pee. I just had this awful dreaded feeling that shit most definitely was going to be going down. I could hear the trio discussing something but with the bathroom door being closed I couldn't even make out a single word of it. I craned my head to the wall placing my ear on it, trying to ease drop.

One voice stood out though amongst the rest. My stomach dropped.

"You are all dismissed, vacate this room immediately."

"Sylus but the girl is still in my bathroom."

"You dare to question my authority in my own palace?!" His voice boomed sending a small shiver through-out my body. Clearly the guy was insulted. What I heard next seemed to be some type of shuffling.

"Sylus baby c'mon let's finish brunch." I gritted my teeth. It's whorey Holly talking. Ha whorey Holly. Gah, sometimes I swear I'm a comedic genius. C'mon that was pretty clever.

"Don't fucking touch me. Get the hell out.Now." Holly dramatically huffed and shut the door.

I squeeked and scurried to the furthest corner of the bathroom. I waited for something, anything but the air stood eerily quiet.

Breaking the silence two thuds on the bathroom door sent me shivering if possible further into my corner.

"Knock-Knock."

I couldn't even help but blurt, " Who's there?" I threw a hand covering my eyes. God why am I such an idiot? I even mimicked my idiocy with a shrill voice in my head. Who's there, really Alianna? Might as well of said come get me Mr. Crazy man.