Chapter 7: It's not what it looks like

****Long time no update. Like I'm talking months...like last year. Oh my god...That's pretty bad. Sowwy. Anyways this chapter is long, granted not long enough for the since last year update...oops, but here it is Lovies. Oh and this is especially dedicated to Justice. XoXo RunAwayLovey****

-Recap:We're caught like a fish out of water.

In front of me sitting on the bed with his face buried in his hands was a man who looked as if he had been thinking hard about something. He glanced up at our entrance and a cotton ball formed in my throat.

He had the most piercing blue eyes I've ever seen, they looked like they were frozen but on fire. He was slightly tanned with a jaw bone that was strong and defined. His aurora was overwhelming, he wore authority and confidence like it was favorite cologne. His dark brown no black hair was tousled and fluffed like he had ran his hands through it way too many times and I yearned to run my hands through it.

He snarled at us, he face twisting into a menacing glare. I subconsciously took another step back hitting my head yet again. He stood up, so fast that my eyes couldn't keep up with his transition. He opened his mouth to reveal a set of fangs descending out of his perfect white teeth.

My eyes probably looked saucers, becoming dotty with remembrance of what actually happened last night at the carnival.

'Okay God, I'm an official believers vampires now, so you can stop.'

And then I screamed.

Chapter 7:

My vision and stance started to waver slightly. Everything was blurring together. My vision turned black and my knees gave out, with nothing to cushion my blow to the floor.

Something cold and wet was thrown onto me. My eyelids opened at the sudden indifference in temperature of my entire body. I shivered realizing that I had stupidly fainted when I saw his fangs, and that I was now surrounded by ice cubes and a pool of water that was drenching my clothes.

I looked up to see the perpetrator, smiling evilly down at me. "Sleeping pity awakes." I looked around at the same room me and Danielle had been in. I glanced around looking for Danielle frantically around the bedroom, but she wasn't in here. "Looking for someone?" he mused cocking his head looking at me.

I looked up to him accusingly, "Where's Danielle? You've better not have hurt her." I propped myself on my elbows, schooching backwards towards the door. My head was ringing at the sudden transition. He began taking a step towards me every time I pushed myself away from him, continually evening out our distance.  "I ate her."  He said showing off his fangs that reflected the light in the room.

"You wh-what?" I asked bringing myself to stand up against the wall. I saw the door handle to the bedroom on the left side of my peripheral vision.

"Did I stu-stu-stutter?" He said sarcastically.

"What do you want from me? I don't have anything you could really want. I could give you money." I rambled on glancing occasionally at my escape.

"Ha, you think I don't have money?" He laughed cynically." I have more money than your unintelligent brain can comprehend." He glared at me with those sharp eyes.

'Insulting but I'm not going to let him get to me.'

"So what do you want from me then?" I questioned, snaking my hand up alongside the wall towards my chance of escape.

He was now beside me clasping my hand, that was just about to grab the door handle with his. I felt a small joint of energy between our hands." Wouldn't you like to know?" I jumped back holding my hand with the other shielding it away from him like he had scorched it. He towered over me caging me to the wall with what were his arms.'Too close, he's too close.' I thought and began pressing my palms against his chest pushing him away. I felt him tense under my touch." Can you please just let me go home, please, I don't know what you want from me, but just please." I begged.