An old friend.

Nami Shirihata's P.O.V.

Once I get home I retreat to my room and close the door, who did he think he was?

To embarrass me in front of a Suoh and make me loose my tempter? I grab my laptop and flip it open, hoping my father wouldn't notice my early leave.

To ease my anger I begin working on some papers, gathering envelopes to company's around Japan and London. I look over finding a message from Morinozuka's from my phone.

'We received your invite...do the the fact that we are in London would that affect the situation at all...?'

I smiled softly, Takashi...a childhood friend of mine. I pondered on why he was in London.

'It shouldn't to much, I'll discuss with my father about confidential later...' My black nail clicked send as I began to send out more invites.

A call from my phone made me growl until I saw who it was. My father.

"Father?"

"I see you've left early."

"Yes...forgive me."

"I see...well I called to give you some news."

I bit my lip and gulped.

"Y-Yes..?"

"Your be attending Ouran Academy. Your plane leaves tomorrow." I feel my ego shatter, Ouran in London? Is that why Takashi was in London?

"T-Tomorrow...."

"I said it did I not?"

"Y-Yes father."

I hung up and gulped...Ouran Academy, a school for the rich idiots who spent time relaxing instead of doing their work.

The next morning came with a hellish feeling. "Nooo..." I groaned as I looked over at the phone a message from my father.

'Your plane leaves at noon.' I gulp and and turn over glancing at the clock. 10:41.

Forcing myself up I grab a black dress and throw it on, trying to get it over my rear...I've grown some and I hated it. Soon this dress wouldn't fit me at all.

The hours passed and before I knew it I was boarding the plane and saying my goodbye's to lovely little Japan. "

"I'll gather your belongings and send them to you..." Riu smiled softly. "Takashi will assist you once your there."

I nod and smile, at least I'd see Takashi again.

After a while I hear the announcer chirp "All passengers exit the plane." I grab my luggage and try to spot Takashi.

He's nowhere to be found and I decides to wonder the airport. Finally, I felt two arms hug me from behind and I swirled around to see him.

"Takashi!" I laughed as he hugged her softly.

"Great to see you.."

"You too!"

He grabbed my luggage and led me out of the airport. "Follow." I gratefully followed him out to a limo.

"I'll show you Ouran."

Once we arrived, I gulped. The school was pink...towering over the clouds. How could anybody stand to go here?! Oh...I've entered Hell at it's finest.