Discuss confidential engagement.

Nami's P.O.V.

When Kyoya hung up on me, telling me to relax. I wanted to slap him like I did during the fight. How could he be so calm? We were engaged! It wasn't something to be calm about.

I just sat there the other side of the phone beeping with me in literature shock. Forcing myself to place the phone down and get some rest.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The alarm clock went off making me nearly breaking it. I didn't want to wake and knew it'd be a struggle for Kyoya as well. We both suffered low blood pressure just one of the many things that made us alike.

I'd have to meet him at the school entrance in less than 20 minutes. Dragging myself out of the bed and into my closet I threw on the Uniform and began to brush my raggedy, tangled hair.

Finally, I forced myself to put on my natural make up and plaster a fake smile. I could see Kyoya at the entrance obviously not to pleased with having to meet so early either. When he saw me he gave a small smile and handed me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks so...let's discuss this..."

He doesn't say a word but waits for me to continue but I can tell he's slightly amused and it angers me. Does he find this funny? It wasn't a good thing that we were engaged!

"How long have you known about this news?" I asked, gripping the coffee cup to warm my hands.

"As of last night."

I nod and sigh taking a sip of the coffee, strong and dark and exactly how I liked it.

"How do you suppose we fix this problem?"

Kyoya raised an eyebrow to me and I sigh softly.

"How do we stop the engagement?"

I hear him laugh, straightly laugh that sweet little laugh of his that makes me tremble and glare in annoyance.

"We can't."

I stand in shock and glare at his sly smirk. "What do you mean we can't?"

He's cleaning off his glasses and smiling at me, why? Why did he find this amusing? Was it my anger or the fact that we were to be wed?

"How do you suspect us to tell our parents that you don't want to be wed..."

I raise an eyebrow and question him. Did he say 'you'? Just last night he was complaining among side me and now he didn't care?

"What would you mean by 'you'..?"

He smiled softly and walked with me down the halls.

"Well...it's just business. If I have to have my hand in marriage for the Estate then it's nothing to get upset over. It happens commonly with Estates, to bind forces and create a bigger expanse."

I sigh softly and regret sounding like an innocent child. "Don't you think marriage is about loving the person? And not business...?"

Kyoya shrugs softly and looks back to me. "Guess we don't have a choice do we...? We shall tell the other Host soon enough and I send a message on that subject later..."

With that he walked off and I watched after him. I dreamed of being calm like him...how he was never distressed or if he was he hid it well. How he always had a plan for everything. I envied him for that reason only. School would start in less then 10 minutes and he had walked me to my class.

(Hey guys! I'm sorry for such a short chapter...I've been busy. I hope your liking how it's coming out so far. Dedications will be made soon. ^w^ Please enjoy the story and such!)