Cat and Blonde Interference

Nami's P.O.V.

I sit silently for the ride, watching KRJ try to paw at Kyoya's arms as his drove. It was actually pretty cute, with the small annoyed glare he kept giving to the fur ball.

"Nami..please grab the cat." He mumbled while turning left. I nodded and scooped him up, it's paws pushing against my chest. I see Kyoya chuckle and I throw a glare at him. "What's so funny?"

"Your own cat doesn't even want you..." I gasp and hold the cat against me. "Kyoya that is cruel!"

At the red light, he leans in to kiss me and I gladly return but all we get is a furry paw.

He pulls away and stares at the cat. "Did...he just interfere with us kissing?" I nod, laughing and he sighs before driving again, mumbling in Japanese.

Once we get to the house, I get out with KRJ in my arms as we walk up and inside. "So home alone, eh? We should have a movie night! Then we-we should swim and then we should cuddle!" Kyoya looks at me with a smile and nods. "I don't see why we couldn't. Pick out some movies, I'm going to fix up some coffee." I nod and watch him leave before scanning the wide ass collection. "Fuck me Kyoya..."

"Okay." He muttered behind me and I jumped, KRJ ran from my arms. "Boy!" I yell at him before showing them three movies. He nods and walks up to the living room and placed the coffee on the kotatsu. I plop down on the large leather couch as he places the first movie in. I was trying not to stare at his rear but it was almost impossible.

"Nice ass.. " I comment out of the blew, feeling the life leave me as soon as I did. He turns and smirks at me in amusement and I laugh awkwardly. He sits down next to me and takes the coffee, taking a sip of the steaming black liquid.

I look over at him and chuckle. "Which movie did you put in first?" He clears his throat and tries at his best British accent. "Turn back Sarah, turn back before it's too late."

I laugh and nod, smiling at being able to see my favorite childhood movie. Kyoya wraps an arm around me and I just move to sit with his legs wrapped around me.

I notice that half of the time, Kyoya's not actually watching the movies but instead, cuddling into my neck. I look down at him and raise an eyebrow. "You missed the best part..."

"I'm listening..."

"Not good enough. Are you in an affectionate mood or something?" I ask and he nods. My eyes widen and I pull away with a fake gasp. "Never did I think I'd see the day! Kyoya: Dark Lord Shadow King is in an affectionate mood! This needs to go in a book! History! Call a Record Book! Kyoya Ootori is in an affectionate moo-" I'm cut off of my ranting by his lips and instantly smile at my success.

He pulls away and looks into my eyes and I can't help but blush. I know deep down I'm still weary and even a little mad but, he overthrows those with anything.

"I love you Nami... I really do. I'm glad you're the one to be my bride."

My heart is skipping at his words but I roll my eyes and shove him lightly. "Kyoya please... you're being cheesy romantic."

He glares and slams his lips against mine again and I wrap my arms around his neck, to my surprise, the kiss deepens and he's holding me tightly to his body.

I let my hands play through his hair as his rest on my hips, pulling me closer. I knew it would have gone farther is it wasn't for...

"PDA!" The familiar blonde's voice rings out and Kyoya pulls away so fast his glasses fall off. I notice he's looking at Tamaki with a new hate I've never seen before.

"Suoh...I will give you a mere three seconds to run."

Tamaki gulps as my Raven stands and I grab his arm. "Kyoya, calm down!" Tamaki looks at me and nods vigorously, fear prominent on his face. "Y-Yes! What she says!"

Kyoya growls and lunges at the other, grabbing him by the collar before dragging him to the door, in one swift motion, Tamaki is flung out the door and the door is locked repeatedly.

I can hear Kyoya mumbling and from what I make out, I need to make a swear jar. I walk over and wrap my arms around him and he instantly calms.

"He's far too damn annoying... O shiri no itami..." I chuckle and squeeze his side's lightly. "Ah, no cussing."

He turns to me and before he can say anything, a loud yawn interrupts him. "Nami, dear, can we take KRJ and just cuddle for the night? I'm rather tired.."

"What?! You slept for twelve hours!"

He shrugs and takes my hand, dragging me upstairs with our furball following close behind. Once in the room, he throws off his shirt and collapse on the bed, face down. I chuckle and sit down, messaging his back lightly in which I receive, a groan.

I smile and place a kiss on the back of his neck and he pulls me down, cuddling into me again.

"Don't you think life's weird, Kyo? Like, it's full of surprises and such but I'm talking about if anything really matters or exist. Maybe emotions and such don't really matter. Maybe God gave us all the same exact purpose but because of how dull life was to be, we created labels, emotions and such. We began to brand ourselves and others. What if love doesn't exist and we got it to just feel. Feel something. Sadness, Anger, Happiness. What are they truly? We are born to find the things that make us happy but do the really? Are we really happy? Then, others break us down and label us with these terrible brands. Fat, Ugly, Stupid...they all don't matter. We are all the same, no matter skin, sexuality or such. In the end, we breath the same air, have the same dreams and such. Yet, we label and it's sad how it affects us because really we are all beautiful, smart, skinny and much more. Nobody See's this though because of these emotions and the things they do are insane. People take their life's for what someone says.... we then try to be what other people want us to be. We finally find happiness, until someone makes us have to change into something we're not just for respect. We put on this façade because we fear judgment and even then the façade is judged...we are never safe from anything. Maybe to some, I'm overthinking this all too much or I have my head in the clouds but nobody thinks I'm thinking the way everyone should. I'm seeing the truth God wanted us to see...it's all of isn't it, Kyoya?" I look down to see him asleep, KJR into his neck and I smile, leaning down to kiss his forehead before cuddling into the blankets and turning out the lights.

"I love you Kyoya... I really do. I'm glad you're the one to be my husband.~