Chapter 1

My name is Hanna Marie King and I have a gift. Its actually quite unique if you think about it. I can see future senerios in my dreams but I won't know if they are actually going to happen or if they're actually just a dream. its a blessing and a curse at the same time because I will always know what could possibly happen so I can never let my guard down. Its almost made me paranoid, but its a blessing because there's a chance I could help someone. Or keep something from happening. I noticed it when it was little things like seeing my little brother Kevin do something funny at the dinner table and then it will happen in the next couple of days and so on. Soon enough I knew I had a gift so after I have a dream, I write it down in a notebook and carry it with me too see if something happens. Anyways, lets give you something more about myself.
You already know my name so thats that. I'm 19 and still living with my parents because I can't make enough money at my job to hold up and apartment yet. I'm overly obsessed with watching movies. I always watch them for the deeper meaning, the main theme or lesson. I live in a suburb of LA and I have a boring life besides seeing stuff while I sleep.

  "Hanna go out and do something, all you do is sit around, eat, and watch movies its not good for your health sweetie" my mom said in a talking down tone as if I were five. " And..? What's so bad about it. my life isn't going anywhere big anyways. Plus I'd much rather stare at River Phoenix on a screen than interact with strangers." I replied trying to sound sophisticated and jokingly. "Mhm whatever Hanna I give up trying to get you to go out, but remember you still have to find a better job to hold up an apartment or house we're cutting you off in six months." I let out a large sigh because I knew it would be difficult to find a decent job around here that will hire a 19 year old who isn't even getting a college education.

That's another thing about me- well my family. We don't have that much money. My dad passed away 3 years ago from cancer and my mom took a hard fall, quit her job and we lost a lot of money between paying the hospital bills and the funeral and holding up a household with a distructive 12 year old boy and a 19 year old who barley gets minimum wage for her pay. I decided to not go to college and take anymore money away that we didn't even have. I needed to help my mom take care of Kevin while she looked for a job and she eventually got one but I still have yet to find a stable one.