"my name's river"

He caught me staring so I instantly looked down and started to eat again. I wasn't sure but I defenitly felt a gaze on me so I slightly looked up again and he was staring right at like he was silently judging me. I hated it. I resumed eating and he came over and stood over my table. I moved my gaze to him and gave him a look. "can I help you?" I was trying not to totally freak out, I HAD to pretend I didn't know him if I wanted to get anywhere. He gave a look that totally pissed me off. It was of conceededness. Like the "you dont know who I am" thing. I should of expected him to be an asshole, aren't they all? He interupted me thoughts by saying "Could I sit with you, if you don't mind". "Yeah sure why not?" he sat down and I couldn't believe this was actually happening. He was socializing with me. Why was I freaking out so much? He's just a human being. I had to remind myself of that every five seconds. "sooo... whats your name?" He asked me. "Hanna. Hanna king. What about you?" he gave me that look again and answered "River Phoenix" he had a smirk on his face and I couldn't quite understand why... wow he's hot I thought to myself and apparently I said it out loud because he laughed and said "you aren't too bad yourself, Hanna". wow. I am pretty sure I felt my heart melt. Keep it together hann. I cannot slip up or it will end up bad. very very bad. I responded to him with a giggle and he looked at me differently, kind of a wonderlust look. Like I was something special. I liked it. a lot.

  the waitress gave me the bill and I was suprised. it was only 15.00. I expected it to be twice that because like I said the resteraunts here rip you off because they can. River took the bill from me and put down cash with a tip. I gave him an odd stare and he said "Don't worry miss Hanna King I got this." I have him a. cheeky smile and said "Well than your mr. River Phoenix". We sat in silence for about a minute when he broke the silence by saying "you want to come to my place?" I can gaurentee my jaw completely. "s-sure" I was TOTALLY FREAKING OUT RIVER ASKED ME OVER OH MY GOD.  He got up and offered me a hand so of course I took it, I mean who wouldn't?
   We walked together out of the cafe and too a beautiful car. a 1973 Transam to be exact. I have only dreamed of owning this car. Of course River owned one, because he's famous and famous people are rich. Apparently I had been starring for a couple minutes because River cleared his throat to sign that he was stil here. "Sorry, you're car- it-its just- oh my god where did you- HOw did you-" he cut me off by saying "I guess you like cars, my dad originally bought it and he gave it to me because It was always my favorite." wow. cars. one thing we actually had in common with each other. I didn't expect that even though i'm thankful something clicked between us, at least now I had a little spark of hope that we could become friends and that I could save him. But little did he know...