chapter 8

Hanna's p.o.v

I felt terrible. I felt confused. I felt mad. I think I feel everything but happy. River is probably furious at me judging by how he tightly gripped the steering wheel and clenching his jaw. I don't really know what I did wrong. HE was the one who kissed ME, HE was the one who DRAGGED me to the beach and convinced me to hang out with him. Now i'm going to be black balled in Hollywood. I repeat HOLLYWOOD. I will be known as the girl who destroyed rivers relationship. A "sex" scandal. Nothing but a slut, but that's not who I am. But because of River that's all I will be, so I should learn to suck it up. No, fuck sucking it up, I'm not dealing with this bull shit.

"River I know you are mad at me but what did I do wrong?" I asked him. "Nothing. You didn't do anything I just flipped out because I know this will be everywhere with different stories but none of them will be the truth. That's how it works here." He sighed.
"Oh. Okay." I kept looking down at my hands.

// back at rivers house //

Rivers p.o.v.

Hanna and I have just finished unpacking her bags from the car and let me tell you she owns a lot of shit. Well she was moving so technically not a lot for someone who's taking everything I guess. She seems happy to be gone from home to be free but I know she'll be missing her family a ton for the next couple of weeks.

She's honestly so perfect to me and I don't know why I got mad at her back at the beach. It was my fault for taking her there and then kissing her. But I know she felt sparks too when we kissed. It meant something to me and to her. I have to tell Samantha and explain everything before the press gets to her. At least I hope I can get to her, people are going to be all over me everywhere I go. What am I even saying? She's going to be livid wether I tell her or a news source does. I hate this I honestly do, I love Sam but there's something about Hanna. Something I like.

"River where should I put all my stuff?" Hanna startled me. "Uhm come upstairs I'll show you your temporary room." I smiled and led her up the stairs and down the hallway to my guest room which consisted of a king size bed, connected bathroom, a dresser, a night stand, and a small balcony. "Holy crap this is bigger than my room at home why don't you stay in this room it's huge!" She said. "Uhm because my room is bigger..." She stared at me like I was kidding but I wasn't. "Well then mr rich guy what else do you own a helicopter?!" She laughed hard, she was so pretty when she smiled. I swear she glowed.
I helped her unpack and put her clothes away and I was surprised to her fashion sense. She was so casual with what she wore there were lots of jeans and t shirts of popular bands and just plain colors. There was a shirt that said "the red hot chili peppers" on it and I smiled "you like the chili peppers?" She looked right at me "oh my god yes I love them solo much they're an amazing band!" I gave her a smirk, want to go out tonight?

//later that night Hamas pov//

River took me to this club called the viper room and i recognized it to be where river died in my dream which I have yet to tell him about. It smelled of booze and weed and suddenly I knew how we would die, overdose.
"You okay?" He asked me with a worried face. "Yeah I'm fine lets have fun" I gave him a cheeky smile and pulled him on the dance floor area. It was insanely crowded and I realized I had lost river. I was scared out of my mind and then a hand grabbed my shoulder and pulled me out of the dance area. "I'm Keanu reeves are you Hanna?" Holy shit balls KEANU REEVES?! I was about to pass the fuck out. "Yeah how do you know my name..?" I tried to keep my cool. "River sent me to look for you come with me." He dragged me to back stage, I was utterly confused until I saw flea from the chili peppers. I was shocked. I ran up to him "OMG HI IM HANNA YOU'RE FLEA AND YOURE AMAZING AND HI" I was rambling like a crazy person. We shook hands and he autographed my shirt I was wearing. River is amazing. I can't believe he did this for me, FOR ME!
I went outside the stage doors to get fresh air because in there it was heavy and I was getting sick of the air never mind that I had a little to drink. I thought I was alone but as I look to my right down the wall river was kissing Samantha. What could I've expected though? They're dating. I felt jealous, but he's just a friend and that's what I am to him. I bet he won't even tell Samantha about what happened earlier today. I caught a cab and went back to rivers house, paid the driver got the spare key out, went inside and went to sleep hoping by tomorrow I would forget tonight ever happened.