Chapter 2

August 30, 1993

* In Hannas dream * This club was wild, And I mean wild. The place reaked of alcahol, pot, and other things in which I didn't want to know. They're were people everywhere and it was jam packed. You could barley push your way through people. I don't know why the hell i'm here but its like no one noticed me. I said hi to a guy, keanu reeves was his name. He was in a movie with River. My Own Private Idaho. its like he looked right past me which I thought was a little odd and very rude. Like he didnt even know I was there. Oh shit. THATS IT. I wasn't part of this. So I was invisible, just observing. I noticed a lot of movie stars here which soon I realised it was a party. I saw keanu, rob lowe, marta (rivers ex), and Johnny depp; Those were the only people who really jumped out at me but i'm sure there were many more.
     I was looking around when I heard a commontion coming from outside the club. I wandered outside to find Johnny giving someone cpr from looks of it and some girls were screaming bloody murder and Keanu was whispering "wake up man you're gonna be alright". Johnny got up and hugged Keanu and they both started crying, I looked on the ground and saw laying there the cold, lifeless, River Jude Phoenix. Soon an ambulance came, put him on a stretcher and one other e.m.t's yelled "CLEAR" and I heard a shocking sound. I knew it was too late, he was long gone.

-
I woke up breathing heavily and sweating. I didn't know what the hell that was but I quickly wrote down every last detail I could remember in my trusty notebook, which I might add was getting close to filled so much for 5 subject.
Something seemed oddly too real about that dream but I shook it off because how would River die? He was so young.