Chapter 25 Arguments

"Excuse me, sir. Have you seen a girl with blonde hair and about this tall?" Fred raised his hand to his nose to show Rose's height. The old shopkeeper shook his head.

"I haven't seen that girl of 'yers, Prince Fred. I'm sorry." The man then gave them an apologetic look before proceeding to doing his work.

His face fell as he said his thanks. Prince Dan, still in wolf form, let out a sigh.

"If Rose is here in this town, she must still be wearing the cloak because I couldn't get a whiff of her scent." He winced. Fred gave Dan an apologetic glance. He wanted to find Rose as much and he did.

"We'll find her." He said. But it was more to convince himself than to convince him. Luckily, it did the trick when Dan wagged his tail and let out a toothy grin.

"Yeah. I hope so." he said. "But what if Rose isn't here in this town?"

Now that is a question that he had long considered after hours of asking the town's people. "I don't know. Let's just hope that Ace, Nate, and Ren can find her." He said honestly.

"Me too." Dan then looked to the side with an annoyed expression on his face. Well, as much annoyed look that a wolf could portray. He followed Dan's gaze to see a group of teenage girls looking at them with admiration.

"Being in wolf form increases our sense of hearing." Dan grunted and flocked his ears. "And I am really not enjoying my perks as a werewolf when I can hear the gossips from those girls over there."

This suddenly sparked his interest. "Is it about Rose?"

Dan then rolled his eyes at his question. "Psh! No. These girls are talking about us."

Fred raised an eyebrow in question. "What is it about us?"

"It's just that we are so dreamy and perfect and blah blah blah. They wanted to marry us and have our kids as much as we want. Oh! And don't forget that they're still arguing about whether I'm Ren or Dan." Dan let out a low growl in annoyance. "Here's what they sound. 'Holy Thalia!! Isn't Prince Fred soooo dreamy and wonderful!?!?! *Squeal*. He's so handsome!! And look at his eyes!! You can drown in them any second!! Oh.My.Gosh!!!*Squeals* And Prince Ren/Dan in wolf form. So hot!! It's a once in a lifetime! *Squeals*. Just think how soft his furs will be!! *Squeals* He looks soooo cool!! Is he naked right now? He is right? *Squeals*. But seriously....is he Prince Ren or Dan?" Dan imitated the girl's voice in his mind. Dan then rolled his eyes after that.

Despite the thought of Rose's whereabouts, he laughed. "So which Prince are you? Dan or Ren?" He joked and patted his head.

Dan didn't seem to find this funny when he snapped at his hand. Luckily, Fred was able to pull his hand back. "Shut up." He growled and glared at Fred. His ears then began to twitch as he averted his gaze to the ground in concentration.

Finally, his head perked up with an angry look in them before he dashed towards the girls and snarled at them. The ladies all shrieked in terror and caught the people's attention.

Fred panicked and ran after Dan, who was still snarling at the girls who were now cowering in fear. He quickly pulled Dan back. He had to put all of his strength on pulling the large brown wolf.

"What the heck, Dan? I know you're upset but do you really have to snarl at them?" He gave him a disapproving look.

Dan shook his head and turned to me with a frown on his face. "It's not that! These bitches just said something about Rose." He then turned and growled at the girls who quickly shrieked and backed away. One of them even tripped and fell.