Chapter 12 - I mean PRINCE Ace

I woke up feeling rejuvenated. The dreams that I just had were awesome! I was floating in a cloud of cotton candy, Prince Ace was my servant and I finally told him how I feel. That he is an emo wanna be punk.

I felt great after saying it. Speaking of Ace. I wonder where he is. Is he back?

My eyes scanned my surroundings until I found him at the door, talking to someone outside. Maybe it was a servant? He was only wearing a white long sleeved undershirt which was tucked in his pants. It framed his muscular body well.

He said a quick thank you and closed the door. When he saw me, he gave me a tight smile that would make you cringe in fear.

What did I do now?

"Had a nice dream, Princess?" He asked. His lip was twitching as he forced a smile at me. Maybe he was angry that I had fallen asleep during his absence.

"Actually, I had a wonderful dream." In my dream, I saw my family and my friends there. I felt at home and content.

His jaw clenched even tighter as he jerked his head towards the door "Come on. The others are waiting. Lunch is ready." He held the door open, waiting for me.

I sat up and felt a soft material fall from my shoulder. I picked it up, it was Ace's dark blue coat. It made me wonder what it was doing here with me.

Did he not see me sleeping and simply threw his coat there? How rude.

I made my way to the door, the coat in one hand as I brushed my hair with the other. I gave him his coat back when I reached the door. "Thank you." I was meant to say it sarcastically, but stopped myself since I don't want to add more fuel to his already annoyed form. We walked towards the dining room side by side. Neither of us said a word. I was afraid to make a sound for fear of him. He was releasing some sort of dark aura that can really eat you alive.

"Tell me," I jumped at the sound of his voice. "What were you dreaming?" He tried so hard to give me a friendly smile, which failed miserably since it looked more like a grimace. It could make anyone cry and pee themselves.

I put a little bit of space between us since I was getting scared of this Ace. It was as if he was pissed or something. "Why do you want to know?" I asked nervously.

"No reason. I just thought that you owe me that much since I let you sleep." He said. I thank my lucky stars when we reached the dining hall. Everyone was already seated and waiting for us. I sat beside Nate and gave a sigh of relief when Ace sat across from me and beside Fred. We began to eat and I made sure that this time, I had placed a table napkin on my lap. I began to stuff food in my mouth as Fred asked Ace about how our training is going. Ace glared at me as he muttered a reply. "Terrific."

I grinned at him with my mouth full of food. I heard Nate tsk beside me. "You should not stuff food in your mouth like that. And don't slouch." Nate said and chuckled when he saw me glaring at him.

"Not turn to teach yet so let me have this short freedom." I said as I shoved another spoon full in my mouth. Nate continued to chuckle and tucked a piece of strand behind my ear.

"Nate, keep your hands off already." Dan complained while his brother, Ren, pouted. "Yeah, Nate. Don't tint her purity with your impure hands."

Nate moved up to my hair and dusted it. Torn pieces of paper fell from my hair. "Your hair has a lot of paper." He said.

My eyes widened and looked at Ace, who only stared at me and went back to eating. That jerk! It was definitely him!

Nate's attention went back to the twins for their previous comment. They stuck their tongue out at Nate. If this were an anime, Nate would have an angry mark at his head. Nate gripped his fork rather tightly. "I could stab you guys now and end this mess." He said as he forced a smile.