Chapter 26 The Elven Magic

"This is stupid. We should have never told her about us. I wish we could have waited a little more." Nate suddenly said and ran a hand through his hair.

"Oh really? Why haven't I thought of that?" Ren said sarcastically and snorted. Nate, not in the mood, suddenly glared at him. "Don't act as if you have no part in this, Rutledge. The moment that we found an opening to tell her the truth, you and Dan were equally as eager as we are."

Here they go again. Should he shoot another arrow towards them? And why does Ren keep on sharing his alpha link with him?

"That's because we thought that Rose might have put two and two together when she read the damn book!" Ren countered with a growl.

As soon as the words came out of Ren's mouth - he means alpha link.

The headache faded and the memories of last night started to surface for some unknown reason. He was in the library with Rose. It was the time wherein she asked me about the book and my elf form.

But the look on her face when he confirmed that the information in the book is real, there was something sparkling in her eyes. It was hope.

And then the open page of the book earlier before they left the room. It was open and a certain page was ripped out of it. And that certain page is the map of the kingdom.

She must have read something from the book. He just knows it. And that certain something made her desperate to sneak out of the castle to go and look for it. Just what is that something that gives her hope?

He doesn't really know anything about her. What could have given her hope? For all he knows, her only wish is to leave this place. And in order to leave this place, she has to use the white orb, which is currently short of magic. Then it suddenly dawned on him.

Oh crap!

Of course! How can he be such an idiot?

All she wanted was to go back home. Unfortunately, she couldn't because of the lack of magic from the orb. But what if there is another way to take her back home? Another way out of this mess?

He had read something about it. It's a magic similar to the white orb that the kingdom of Thalia poses. It's the black orb. A magic similar yet dangerous. It's full of forbidden magic. It was made by a witch who wanted to resurrect the dead for the sake of reviving her dead lover. Unfortunately, everything went wrong and she ended up reviving every dead supernatural and unleashing them in our world. It broke the balance of nature. As a result, the door of the dead opened. Every supernatural who was dead came in a rampage. They started to kill everyone in sight. It was a massacre. In order to stop it, a group of witches and warlocks alike grouped together to create the white orb to close the gate once and for all. And to send the dead back in the other world.

To make it short; Is the black orb bad? YES!!!

And who is stupid enough to go and look for it? THE IDIOTIC FAKE PRINCESS!!

He just realized her situation after their meeting in the library last night when they suggested that Rose return to her world for her safety. Then the Queen finally told them about Rose's situation and why she couldn't send her back.

If she is looking for the dark orb then they have to find her sooner. And the last he heard it was in the kingdom of Tereau. Which is not a good news either.

Ever heard of the Seelie and Unseelie? The two kingdoms are just like that.

Well the Seelie, in our dictionary, is the Kingdom of Thalia. The unseelie, on the other hand, is the Kingdom of Tereau. It means that in every world, there is good and bad. In their world, the separation is evident between Thalie and Tereau.