Your my mate?...oh boy..

Hey I'm just starting out I was kinda bored and on the computer and a story idea hit me. So I figured why not? LOL I suck at Grammar so beware I apologize. Thanks for taking the time to ready and let me know what you think. I know its slow not but just give me a bit to get into it. Thank you

-KitKat21:D

"Kaylie GET UP!" Stephanie yelled in my ear.

"Wha?? big...OK...dog...I'm up.." I mumbled out.

"What big dog?" she asked.

"Huh? what are you talking about?"

"Ugh! Just get ready you have ten minutes." She informed me.

"What?! ten minutes?" I screamed. "Fine" I said as I ran for the t-shirt folded on my dresser and jeans on my chair. Then ran for the bathroom be for Jake got to it, the kid could be in there for hours doing God knows what...actually God probably doesn't wanna even know oh thirteen year old boys. In the bathroom I look in the mirror

. "So we meet again poof hair...is this gonna continue for another six years or is your stalking going to finally stop?" I ask myself looking at the mess of curls on my head it looks like someone poodle layed on my head. I plug the straightener in and attempt to pull it to the side in a mess bun. As if my hair could not be messy. Oh but that's just wishful thinking. I straighten my bangs throw on my shirt and pants and head back to my room. Its the smallest room in the house, and it connects to Steph's room. Its like a small office upstairs but i wouldn't change it for anything, it may be small but its mine and the way the window is i can climb right out and sit on the roof. I walk in try and fix my bed of course its hopeless the sheets are all tangled because I had yet another nightmare as Ive had since I can remember. People tell me it has to do with the fact that I saw my parents die. Well killed they we're killed when I was three and I apparently saw it happen and the killer ran off before he killed me. Although I don't remember any of it or at least I didn't until last fall. I started to have nightmares about it flashes of them trying to fight all I can remember is a huge dog at the end every time I wake up its headed right for me. Of course its just the dream part because I doubt there's a dog out there that size. I live with my aunt and uncle and their two kids Stephanie and Jacob. There mom does drugs and is quite abusive but everyone ignores it. I'm not sure if Stephanie or Jake know but their dad does. He tries to hide it and put on the show of a happy-go-Lucky family but I've seen. She comes at me when shes really out there, shes hits me when she can but when shes normal she can be so sweet and motherly. It freaks me out.

 "Kaylie if your not down here in two seconds I'm gonna leave you to take that rust dump you call car to school!' Steph yelled to me.

"OK I'm ready!" I yelled while I grabbed my ipod, bag and black hat with a sipper flower, so Steph would make any comments on how I need to wear more dresses or something girlie. I ran down the stairs and missed the last two steps oops, which is normal for me I tend to walk into anything possible and trip over steps or sometimes air. "Ugh would you stop waisting time with ur face on the floor? Hurry I don't wanna be late!" Steph told me as she walked past me and out to her car. "Oh how sweet and thoughtful of your dear cousin, why I would love some help up off the floor your the best cousin anyone could ask for!" I mumbled to myself and jumped in the car. I tried to recall my dream because I was hoping if I remembered it all just once then maybe I wouldn't have to dream it again all over. Although for the life of me I couldn't remember anything, other than pieces it was like watching a movie with someone turning it off and on every couple of minutes. I sighed and focused on the woods we pass on the way to school Its always so green and alive in the summer and colorful in the fall its a shame I'm going to have to leave. I'm already eighteen but I have to finish up my last semester of school then I'm on my own. Finally I wont have to deal with this family Steph isn't so bad all the time and Jake's a cool kid and Uncle Fred isn't so bad either, but their not my family. I mean their blood but were not 'A' family were all kinda here because we're stuck with each other. I don't wanna leave because right now I'm the only one my Aunt Pam hits when shes messed up, but I think she only got into drugs because of what happened to my parents, and I was a constant reminder of them so she cracked. I plan on keeping in touch with Jake in case my theory's wrong and she starts to hit him but until then I think its best for everyone if i leave. "So are you excited for gym this term? We're suppose to play football and soccer with the guys!" Steph says all giggly bringing me out of my thoughts. "Oh yay...maybe I'll break something then I can get out of it."