Your my mate?...oh boy.. Ch 11

Published by Kitkat21 at Wattpad Copyright 2011 Kitkat21 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, performing in part or in whole of any aspect of this book will constitute an infringement of copyright. If copyright is infringed author may stop writing. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.

 Chapter 11

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT! LOL its my first time writing it so I'm srry if its bad but I did my best i'll never go in big detail on actual sex cus its awkward for me lol and when I run in to it I always skip it but to those writers who can more power two ya! Srry if it offends anyone buys its at the end so just skip that part.

Keiran's POV 

I had my arms wrapped around Kaylie's body. She was still sleeping, I was in the state of sleeping but yet I was aware of anything happening around me. My cell rang and I groaned I didn't want to deal with the world or pack and the problem and danger surrounding Kaylie and I. I wanted to pack up and take Kaylie far way where it would be just us, but that can't happen atleast not until I figure out who's after her and why. Then maybe we can run away until then we have to act normal. "Yea?" I said in a gruff voice I rubbed my eyes trying to be more alert.

"To Keiran we got some info you need to come down and talk to Doc." Rye said on the other end he sounded on edge this couldn't be good...

"What is it Rye?" I asked in a tired voice. I kept running it through my head and last night I had Rye stay watch over Kay while I tried to pick up their scent. I got nothing. I got as far to the diner then 8miles past that then its like their scent disappeared.

"Your infected..." He grasped out in a rough voice. He was my best friend, my bro, my wing man, family. We knew each other since we were little and even though he's older than me by 2yrs he doesnt give me crap about being next in line Alpha. He actually kept telling me I'd be good at it. It's why I mad him my Beta well will make him. I got up from our bed...my bed... then walked down stairs. I didn't want to was Kay up or for her to over hear our conversation.

Shit....what does this mean. "Infected with what?" I said in a dead voice it was monotone I wasn't really feeling anything. I was just concerned what if I die before I can save Kay. No I won't...I can't.

"It's called uh Lycaniomyelitis..." He said. What the hell was that! I didn't know there was such a thing. We don't get diseases that humans get in fact the only kind of sickness that a Were gets is from silver and that's only by large amounts of it. Or if it pierces the heart and stays their, even then sometimes a Were can make it if its pure. This Lycaniomyes thing is new has to be. Shit. I can't afford to be sick with anything not now. Kay's still in danger.

"What's that?" I said trying hard to make my voice void of all nervousness. I'm next as Alpha I can't show weakness to my Beta even though I know he would never think less of me. I can't its part of being an Alpha the need to be strong even in the scariest of situations you need to feel nothing on the outside. On the side you can fall apart but its shameful to show it.

"Doc wants you down here so he can run for tests and explain it better.

"Is it contagious?" I asked concerned. Damn it what if I infected Kristy or Kay! Could it infect humans was it from those pricks after Kay that infected me? Or did I have this for a while...did I infect my Beta and friends? My family? My pack?

"Doc said he's not sure if it's contagious through blood, fluids or bites. Other than that your fine. Non of us have been infected and we we're around you after..." He said quickly. He was scared...I've never seen or heard Rye scared... this was bad. Shit! I knew by after he ment after the night Kay was attacked. I have a feeling Rye knows I'm into Kaylie but I don't know if he knows she's my mate.