Your my mate?...oh boy.. Ch 6

Hey srry I kinda left ya'll hanging a bit but we all know unless this was a ghost story theirs know way I'd kill off Kaylie(yet anyways ;) *evil laugh*) she is the main character. This chapters going to be in Keiran's pov and I'm gonna try and make it as long as I can but I may cut it short cus I'm on my phone and its battery is almost dead plus its annoying to write on:( I really miss my computer:( lol Anywho hope ya'll liked the last chapter. Here ya go I'll shut up and let ya'll read. 

-KitKat21

P.s. I have a Fan! Lol thank you cookiemonsterqueen for fanning me! Very cool:) srry I'm really shutting up now lol.

 Chapter 6

Keiran's POV  

I ran after them willing my change as I jumped through the trees. My bones and muscles reformed and cracked as I transformed into my wolf I was slightly taller then most but thin. My coat is red with my right paw ghostly white. My colors rare most of my pack is brown and white or black and white hello most werewolf's are that color. The change is no longer painful when you're a pup for about a year or two its painful, also depending on how much you change. If you change into you're wolf form a lot then the pain dulls faster, although I didn't change much when I was a pup because if my fur color I got teased and Kristy a female in our pack whom I had a small crush on told me I was gross. Now she's all over me because I'm the next Alpha and she longs to be the Alpha Female for the power. Being the Alpha I take care of everything but my mate if she proves to the pack she's worthy becomes the Alpha Female who takes care of the smaller issues such as the houses and pups she's helps with the budget also. She also keeps the rest of the female in check.

My front paws hit the ground and I dig my claws in the dirt and run fast. I have a lot of strength because I'm the next Alpha but once you become the Alpha you get more strength. I see the two Wolfe their big but I'm bigger, slightly but it'll come in handy because they have a little more muscle than me. I move faster and silently through the trees and run along the dark brown one I leap over on to him. My teeth sink into his shoulder and drag my paw across his left side hoping to get a good flow of blood out maybe he can pass out before the other one notices. What I didnt expect was for him to cry out. His piercing howl/wine cuts through the woods. His friend is already coming at me I jump off the dark brown one let's call him Mr.Pansy I mean really we're werewolves. Mr.Pansy lunged for my neck while the other one lunged for my side I tucked my neck and got ready. The friend bit my left side and clawed my right while Mr.Pansy tried to bit my neck getting my leg. I bit back a small howl as their teeth sunk in. And bucked the one ony left off and kicked with my back paws I kicked him in the jaw and focused on Mr.Pansy who had let go of me and grabbed a chunk of skin and fur then flung me into a tree. DAMN! HOW THE HELL DID HE DO THAT! He's stronger than any werewolf I've come across. I felt weaker and tried to get up as I say them go back after Kaylie. I fell to the ground and my wounds were burning. What the HELL wrong with me. Are they infected? With what though nothing I know has ever affected werewolves like this.

My vision is getting blurry as I keep trying to get up, I probably only made it about five inches further before I collapsed. I'm begging God to help me through this so I can get to her in time. I feel myself slipping into a black hollow abyss.

I struggle to open my eyes I don't know how long I was out but I needed to get up Kaylie needs me! They can't have her. 'MINE!' My wolf screamed as we pushed off the ground to stand up my legs were shaky but I needed to get up and get to her now! I pushed myself to run through the woods I sniffed the air catching there scent and Kaylie's scent of fear. I ran faster growling ferociously I focused on the thought of ripping them apart limb from limb. I broke though the trees and got to the edge of the creak I just in time to see Mr.Pansy jump in, I saw Kaylie go under and hit a cluster of rocks in the creak. I whimpered and lunged in after. I came up behind Mr.Pansy and raised my paw with my claws extended and slashed his side open that I hit earlier, before he had a chance to recover and attack me back. Mr.Pansy hit the same rocks and I rushed to get Kaylie she wasn't coming back up. I went under to look for her I saw her it didn't look like she was breathing and their was a tiny bit of blood coming from her head. I grabbed her shirt in my teeth and pulled her up I swam as fast and hard as I could to the other side. I got to the side and pulled myself up pulling Kaylie with me I dragged her farther away from the creak and was about to change so I could try and so cpr on her, when Mr.Pansy friend lunged at me his teeth shredded my shoulder I growled at him he's wasting my time I need to help Kaylie. The fact that my wolf wants her so bad made me a bit stronger when your fighting for you mate you'd ne surprised how much stronger you can get. Which is probably why what every they did to me wore off faster because they didn't get far when I woke up. I throw him at the tree with my right paw and lunged for his neck I chopped down and thrashed my head back and forth tearing his neck open and I could smell the blood poring out of his neck. He should die aslong as he didnt get medical attention right away then he'd bleed to death. Slowly...prefect although he deserves worse for scaring Kaylie. KAYLIE! I rushed her side and rubbed my nose against her cheek I could have sworn that her eyes opened a bit. I stepped back a bit and changed back into my human form. I started to reform cpr begging her not to leave me! I need her! I'm nothing without her! 'Told ya she was are mate!' My wolf shouted at me. So not the time I replied as he shut up and whimpered. I blew air in her lungs and started the compressions on her chest and the eighth time she finally coughed water I tipped her on her side so it would come out easier. I pit her on her back again. When she was done coughing and looked at her beautiful face with a horrid bruise on her forehead, above her right eye where she must have hit the rocks.

"Keiran?" Kaylie choked out as her eyes flickered and then closed.

"You're going to be ok Kaylie I promise I won't let anyone hurt you ever again!" I said to her having no idea if she heard me or not because she didn't open her eyes again.

I sighed and picked her up as I stared to run as fast as I could. Are pack was about 15miles west, my plan was to go to the pack doctor then get some clothes being naked is uncomfortable. Most werewolves are more free and could care less but my things always been if we can have clothes on then let's put them on were already considered monsters and complete animals I don't thing being naked helps that. Then I plan on waiting until she wakes up and have Jason, Rye and Sebastian look for Mr.Pansy so I can try and find who's behind this. Then I plan to rip them a part or skin them alive I haven't decided it yet but what ever I do to them it will be slow torture!

I could feel Kaylie's breath getting shallow. I speed up ignoring the pain in my side and the blood I'm losing from the bite on my shoulder. She better make it! Or there's going to be hell to pay and anybody who gets in my way better watch out because they won't be breathing for long. "SHE'LL WAKE UP....SHE HAS TO!" My wolf tries to calm me down but all I can feel the fear choking up inside me as I look down at her pale face. Praying in my head God will heal her!

TADA! I HOPE YA'LL LIKE IT! CUS I WORKED REALLY HARD ON IT! I had to write it 4 times! Stupid phone such a pain but I'm willing to go through it because I told ya'll I'd try and upload today which I did! We'll I guess its about 30mins later but oh well! Lol oh and fun fact theirs a spider in my room I tried to killing but idk where it went... :'( so I'm debating on camping on the couch or the chair LOL I know pathetic but I cant help it it'd an irrational fear lol Anywho thanks for taking the time to read and is really brighten my day up to get a comment? Let me know what ya guys thing oh and why were those bad Were's stronger and how did they show Keiran down? Will it happen again? Are they really infected? Does Mr. Pansy's friend going to survive? :O lol until next time lol I'll try and upload tomorrow but idk if I will make it cus I have a busy day tomorrow. Nighty night ya'll! 

-KitKat21

P.s. the picture is Mr.Pansy lol the dark brown wolf lol the next chapter i'll put the picture of Keiran as a wolf:)