Your my mate?...oh boy.. Ch 7

Chapter 7

Keiran's POV

I got Kaylie to the packs doctor I would have gone to the hospital but I wanted to avoid that incase they went looking for her. They wouldn't be stupid enough to attack a whole pack in are pack we had 250people which was basically the whole town. When I got to Dr. Albert's house I broke down the door and screamed for him to help her. I realize I was acting kind of dramatic but what do you want from me I'm an unmated male and my mates in my arms barely breathing! I'm glad Dr. Albert's kids are grown up although its frustrating that Kristy's his unmated daughter. She's been on my case since I was 14 and I'm actually now very ashamed that I ever touched her. Especially when my mate was in the same house, but I was young and a horny teenager and she was throwing herself at me so I took it. If I could go back and change things I'd make sure I was a virgin for Kaylie. Not because I'm all romantic but because I feel dirty now, tainted. She deserves better. I kept walking back and forth in front of the door because the Doc kicked me out. You don't know how hard it was to not rip his throat out when he told me to wait outside. But I had no choice I had to I wasn't mated to hurt and I couldn't let anyone know she was mate it'd be an abomination for an Alpha to mate a human.

"You ok? Your going to burn a mark in are floors if you keep doing that..." I head a woman's voice I knew right away it was Kristy because she put her hand in the middle of my shoulder blades. I tensed so I wouldn't flinch I didn't want here to know how I felt about Kaylie if she told the elders they're could be a huge possibility that they would kill her. With the hit on Alpha's and soon to be's the fact that my bond to her being so strong there's no dout they'd killer her and I can't let that happen. 

"You know I could help you with all that tension..." Her sickly sweet voice brought me out of my thoughts and her other hand came up to my shoulder and she tried to give me a massage.

The old me would take her up on her hidden offer and take her in the woods just to get rid of some stress building up but now I felt sick to my stomach at the thought of my old ways. I jerked away and sat down on the chair in the kitchen.

"I'm fine" I growled out.

"Yea you sound it...really let me help you out a bit" She said as she land down in front of me and put her left had on my thigh she had fake nails why I don't know one would think that it would be uncomfortable in wolf form. I thought of Kaylie's small hands and her nails we're long and real she had them painted a grey color it was chipped but only on the ends of her nails. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt Kristy's right hand started to un buckle my belt and pants while her left hand rubbed against me. I felt myself grow and she smiled I sucked in a ruff breath and gripped her hands tightly.

"Keiran what the hell! We gonna do this?" She said in a whiney voice.

"Fuck Kristy you dads in the other room! And so is my... Friend! Who might not make it" I growled at her but choked out that last part I tosses her away a bit hard and she fell on het ass I got up and went by the door re-doing my belt.

"So never stopped you before!" She hissed out at me.

Damn she was right she helped me 'relieve the tension' last Saturday. After my dad gave me a ruff time about being careful and picking a mate. "Things change this is different!" I growled at her.

"oh really how!?" She growled back at me.

"Because it is!" I growled and glared at her.

Just then before she could reply the door flung open and the Doc stepped out looking upset. I opened my mouth to as but I couldn't get anything out. 

"How is she?" I finally choked out.

"I've done all I can do she's human so it's going to take time till we know of sure, but she seems stable I need to run test tho incase theirs some unseen problems." He told me in a soft voice. He must have seen the fear on my face because he put his hand on my shoulder. "She should pull through she's tough a fighter. I just wanna make sure theirs nothing else."

"Thanks...ok but bring what you need here I don't want her at the hospital." I said in a gruff voice.

"Keiran...it would save time and be easier-" He started to say but I cut him off with a growl.

"We're not moving her!" I snapped. I had a bad feeling she wouldn't be save at the hospital. "I'll call Jason, Rye and Sebastian to get everything you need."

The Doc sighed and agreed as he called them up to get what he needed. I want to the door that was cracked open just a bit debating in if I should go in. Would I be able to handle how she looked? Was she awake? The Doc said she was stable but he didn't say if she was awake... Was she scared? Could I control my angry at myself and those dickwads for what they did to her?

"How is she to you?" Kristys voice sounded sad, bitchy, possessive and jealous.

"She's a friend I should have been there..." I grounded out. As I opened the door, stepped inside and closed it behind me with shaky hands. I took a breath and put my head against the door. Preparing myself for anything.

I kept my eyes glued to the royal oak floor as I turned around to face Kaylie. My poor Kaylie she didn't deserve this. I clenched my jaw and tried to calm my wolf's anger. I haven't even seen how bad she looked and already I was ready to kill someone anyone. I need blood on my hands. I took a deep breath trying to think clearly and lock my wolf up, the last thing I need and wanted was for Kaylie to be scared of me.

I looked up at her little hands first u could see the dirt from the woods under her nails and small scratches from the branches. I looked up her arm's and then to her small neck one I would make if I could. My wolf whimpered telling me 'she's ours! MINE! Fuck the elders we need her!' I told him to shut up. Then focused on Kaylie. I looked at her beautiful face her poor little forehead had a huge bruise and bump with a cut and dried blood around it. I couldn't help it I growled!

I stayed there until the Doc came in and kicked me back out for the tests. I needed a run something anything to get rid of the tension. Finally an hour ago Doc came out and said I could take her home if I wanted but he stressed to keep her there saying I could stay too, but I declined.

Now she was laying on my bed. I was laying down with her she hasn't woken up yet. Not even during a bath (I had Cat and Summer my sisters give her a bath don't get me wrong I would have love to have given her one, but I didn't want her mad and invade her privacy. Normally with anyone else I would give a damn about privacy but with Kaylie its different I didn't want to cross that line.) She snuggled closer to me and i stiffeled a groan and tried to will myself to sleep. I had sent Jason Rye and Sebastian to try and track Mr. Pansy and his friends they haven't found anything yet and they lost the trail but tomorrow they're going to search again. I looked down at my shoulder I patched it up it was starting to look infected but werewolves don't get infected it looked like blackish cracks under my skin and my normally tan skin looked white dead guy white around the bite. Oh well I needed to focus on Kaylie not me. I needed to find out who was after her and why they obviously wanted her alive otherwise she wouldn't be here. I shivered and pulled her close. I may not be able to have her as my mate but I will never let her die. Not if I can help it even if she moves I'll have to have someone move and watch over her you may thing stalker but she's my mate I can't just walk away I need to know she's safe. I looked at the clock it was 4:30am damn I was starting to get worried I looked down at Kaylie again and sighed she looked hot and adorable in my 'Breaking Benjamin' band t-shirt it was big on her it came down to her knees but I was 6'5 and she's about 5'3, she also was wearing my Mario boxers it's all o had that fit her...okay okay I could have gotten her one of my sisters pj's but I want her in my clothes. I wanted my scent on her creamy whitish slightly tanned skin. I smiled down at her and kissed her bruised bump lightly she snuggled deeper in my neck and let out a peaceful sigh I smiled bigger and finally fell asleep.

I know it's short and it took me a while to get it up srry I got busy but mom's finally going to look at are computer and see what we can do so hopefully in the next 3weeks I'll be able to write on it again. Cus its a huge pain:( but I can't not write lol I'll try and upload again tomorrow but I have a lot to do so it might or might not happen. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story hope you like it and I can't wait to write the next few chapters! So I was wondering what you guys were thinking. Why are the bad wolfs after Kaylie? And why we're they stronger than a soon to be Alpha? And last but not least will Keiran tell Kaylie about them being mates and him being a werewolf in the first place? Hmmm...lol well nighty night!:) Happy Reading

-KitKat21