Your my mate?...oh boy.. Ch 5

Hey srry my computers still down mums still putting off on fixing it:'( I never realized how lost I am with out it:\ lol Anywho here's both POVs hope ya'll like and COMMENT! If ya want lol let me .know what ya'll are thinkin good or bad it can only help:) So I'm done talkin I think...lol Here ya go! Enjoy!

- KitKat21

Kaylie's POV

I ran outside past Tinker and flew into the woods. Who are they? Why are they after me? Is it me there after? Or did they mix me up with someone else? Did they leave that disturbing box in my locker? What are they going to do to me when they catch me? I recalled what they said they'd do and a shiver ran up my spine. A growl pulled me out of my thoughts as I raced past trees and jumped the big roots sticking out of the ground. The woods here are usually beautiful day and night but not right now. I sneak a.peak behind me and gasp I see to big shadowy figures behind me. I push harder willing my legs to move faster. Praying God will get me out of this mess. Meanwhile my lungs are begging for more air. Hayden is convinced I have sports asthma, but I don't know for sure because I refuse to got to the doctors unless I absolutely have to.

A howl pulls me out of my thoughts again and I try to run faster. I sneak a peak again but my foot hits something and I trip on a huge tree root sticking out of the ground. I fall flat on my face in and eat dirt nice so much for my last meal! I hear a growl and slowly flip over on my butt and look around. I see nothing...maybe they have up? Or there waiting for something. I see the two big figures stepping through the trees. Oh my gosh! It's a DREAM! IT HAS TO BE!

They 'the huge ass digs/wolfs things' came closer showing their teeth in the moonlight. The one on the right was an ashy brown and had bluish-yellow eyes a longer snout than the other and huge yellow pinkish teeth somebody needs a new toothbrush! Oh right about to be eaten...crap! The one on the left was dark brown like.dark chocolate...'yum chocolate man I have any chocolate today I'm going to die! And not have eaten chocolate that's injustice!' It had light brown honey like yellowish eyes and a shorter snout and huge teeth, but his looked whiter still yellow and slightly pinkish but a lot whiter than the one on the right. I've gone insane there is no WAY THESE 'THINGS' ARE REAL! I've finally cracked. They start to circle me and growled menacingly. I coward back and hit the tree I'm guessing I didn't dare look back.

I pray asking God to help me WAKE THE HECK UP! Or on the chance this is all real then He sends me a miracle. I rack my brain for any thing to help get them distracted or scare them. HA! SCARE THEM! THERE NOT TURTLES THERE HUGE DOG THINGS! I mentally smack myself and remember Hayden have me his pocket knife incase I was ever in trouble and he wasn't there to help. I always kept it strapped to my ankle. I pick up a handful of sticks and slowly reach along my jeans and get read.

I take a big breath as they stalk closer and I throw the sticks at them and grab my pocket knife I jump up and start to run. I know its probably not the smartest for ME to run with a knife but I figure I'd have a better chance if I did it this way. Plus I'd rather fall on a knife and hopefully die before I get eaten! These 'Things'are also probably the reason those creepy creepers didn't get me. Yay... I guess is rather be eaten then even touched or breathed on ny those goons! I ran and heard what I think could possibly be a evil growl-laugh? Oh my I have gone off the deep end! This is by far the worst nightmare well ok the one where I see my parents die is the worst but this is the 2nd!

I peak again and what I see is perfect! The one that was on the right let's call him Mr.Stinky-Breath was infront and the other one was right behind him. Yes! I got read and I took a calming breath which came out strangling. I looked back and I flung the knife as fast and hard as I could and ran faster well tried. Mr.Stinky-Breath dodged it but his friend wasn't so lucky. The knife stuck in his neck it must have shocked him (because I dout that little knife could hurt him) because he went down. I yippied in my head and focused ahead and saw the creak maybe if I can get across that I can get to Mr.Camans house jee forever shooting coyotes. Maybe he can help me. I got to the creak with Mr.Stinky-Breath hot on my heels and I needed more time to cross the creak so I unzipped my hoodie and flung it behind me. Luckily it caught around his face as I stared to make my way.

I slipped on the rock and fell in the creak. I went underwater and came up spitting and checking on water. Damn I was soo close! The current is stronger than I thought, I try and keep my head above the water. I see Mr.Stinky-Breath by the edge debating if he should jump in. HA! He probably doesn't want to because it might make him cleaner! Although my lucky isn't that good I see him jump in as I'm pulled underwater again but I struggle to get up. The current tosses me like a Raggedy Anne and I hit some rocks with my back knocking the little bit of air I had in my lungs and I swallow a bunch of water and start gagging underwater. I end up being tossed again and hit my head hard on a rock and start to lose consciousness.

So this is it...instead of being kidnapped or eaten by huge ass dogs I drown...crap! This sucks!

Srry its short but its late and I have to use my phone which is a hugeee pain! Lol i'll try and upload tomorrow. And don't forget to COMMENT! PLEASE let me know what ya'll are thinking! :) oh and Happy 4th of July! Or day after lol I had a great time! Me and my friend got into a popers war! I luv those things!

Anywho enough chit-chat nighty night!

- KitKat21