Your my mate?...oh boy.. Ch 10

Published by Kitkat21 at Wattpad Copyright 2011 Kitkat21 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, performing in part or in whole of any aspect of this book will constitute an infringement of copyright. If copyright is infringed author may stop writing. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.

Chapter 10

Kaylie's POV

I woke up curled to Keiran and looked over at the clock it was 3:00am...hmmm...I should sneak out. I had a dream last night that I stayed with Keiran and we we're finding out who was behind this whole thing he was teaching me self-defense incase I needed it. Then o wouldn't be completely helpless, when those men came back with five other men and surrounded us it we just Keiran and me. They ended up killing him they turned into wolfs and ripped him to shreds he fought back as hard as he could bit they we're all bigger wolves. I know the wolves part couldn't happen but the part where Keiran died because of me could still happen...I'm not ok with that. I wiggled out of his death grip around my waist, and pulled on his pants they fit but were a little tight in the butt because he doesn't have one and I have a big one. I pulled on his running shoes they were size 11 I wear 9s if that. They were huge but all I had so I tied them tight and pulled my curls up in a ponytail. I walked quietly and slowly to the door.

"You're not gonna leave a note?" I heard his gruff sleepy voice filled with hurt and anger. I wasn't I was gonna slip out sneak back home then get a hotel with the money I saved for college and go from there. I was also going to mail his shoes and clothes to him.

"I...I...I-well um..." I said well stumbled out. I put my head down and slowly turned around like a child who got caught sneaking out late or sneaking into the living room to watch tv.

"I thought we agreed you were staying here so I could protect you..." He said with and exasperated breath. I sighed and looked down at his shoes man they were huge.

"I know...but I can't put you or you're friends in danger!" I said still looking at his shoes my shoulders slumped.

"Kaylie...we can handle this...trust me." He said with a sigh and held out his hand for me. I took it and he wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug, my nose was suffocated with his scent but I loved it. He smelled good wild, strong.

"Do you even know what 'This' is?" I said in a small voice holding him tighter. I don't know when things changed or why or how but I was actually happy it did.

"Some what my pack is working on it..." he said as he ran his fingers through my curls.

"Pack?" I said really confused.

I felt him tense up as he answered."Yea like crew my friends...just a different way to say it I'm not cool enough to pull of my 'Homiees!'" He said and I felt him relax when I laughed and mumbled a 'sure'.

Let's get some more rest. He said as lifted my right foot and pulled off his shoe then did the same with the other with a small smile playing on his lips. I loved his smiles. He lifted me up then layer me on the bed. He crawled in after.

I heard a cell phone go off and his gruff voice filled with sleep answer it but I fell back to sleep my dream pulling me back into the blackness.

---------Dream---------

At first I didn't know where I was I couldn't move I felt pain on my left side of my stomach and my right ankle felt broken lest what I assume was broken. (surprisingly enough even though I'm a very clumsy person I've yet to break anything I've sprained and pulled stuff busied the muscles but nothing broke.) I couldn't breath right it felt like a rhino was sitting on my chest. I trying to move my hands but they were tired up...above me. I tried to open my eyes bit only managed to pry open my left eye about a slit. It was dark I saw a small ray of light off to the corner. It was cold, I assumed I was in a basement?

"Oh good you're up...I would have hated two have to wake you." Said a deep dark voice and soon the small light in the room flickered on. I stifled a scream as I looked at the man before me. He didn't look bad could be considered hot if it weren't for the two scars across his face one started under his left eye then curved to his lip the other from his cheek bone to his neck just under his jaw. Even with those he could still ne cute but his eyes were dark black and yellowish with flecks of red. Then his lips were formed into the creepers smirk I've ever seen. Even creeper than Anthony Hopkins in 'Silence of the Lambs'.

"So are you ready to cooperate with me or do I have to take this a step farther?" He said as he raised his eyebrow and pulled the chair over and sat down waiting for my to reply.

"W-w-who are you?" I choked out my throat dry and soar.

He sighed heavily and annoyed at my response. "Kale Varihm and if you could please answer my question!" he said his eyes narrowing!

"What q-question?" I got out my that burning because it was so dry and hoarse.

He walked up to me and back handed me. My face shaped and my body jerked back the chains broke, and I hit the wall with the force of his slap.  

"Damn it! Listen up girl if you don't start talking I'm gonna let my goons in her and give them the go head to do anything they want...and most of them dont have mates! Even the one's that do won't care a girls a girl. So I think it'd be smart if you answered me know!" He bellowed at me. His words sent chills down my broken body I smelled I hurt every where and I didn't even know what his question was so I stayed quite.

"Not gonna tell me...fine you stubborn Bitch! I will break you down in was you can't even image." He said in a dark voice and glared at me as he called for, whom I'm assuming was his goons. Crap!  

Two big men came in and they looked huge....like on steroids hugggeee!

"You're free to do whatever for an hour. Then we'll see how cooperative she is." He said as if I wasn't laying right there. I huddled closer into the corner of the cement walls as those goons came closer to me, with creep glints in their eyes.

"It's time you pay bitch" The one on the left said. Then I remembered it was him! He was one of the goons that chased me that night. Crap... He crept closer and grabbed my ankle the one I think is broken I bit my lip to keep from screaming I didn't want to react as much as possible, because I know it would only satisfy them. I let him pull me closer to his crouched body and then when he grabbed my face to pull me in for a kiss I leaned in holding my breath and bracing myself. He got closer and I used my chains putting my left arm across the left side of his head then wrapped the chain around his neck, then pulled it back and pulled as hard as I could. I wasnt going down with out a fight and as long as I could move I was going to hit, kick, punch or bite. He growled and pulled back the part of the chain that was around his neck broke he had small cuts but that's it. Damn. I looked at him as I tried to wiggle back into the corner. I almost screamed. His eyes turned darker brown they then glowed yellow and black. He opened his mouth and his bad stinky teeth grew! Then he stared two grow taller and bigger which I didn't think could happen! He growled and lunged for me. I put my arms up to protect myself best I could and shrunk back as I closed my eyes bracing myself. I heard a huge thump and nothing.... I slowly lowered my arms a bit and peeked. What I saw was shocking! 

---------------------

Ok....ok.please don't hate me I know I promised I'd make this one longer but I don't know if i'll be able to write this weekend so I figured I'd up load this to hold ya over and I did try but I got chores and stuff to do. I also drove alone for the first time today! It was weird with out my mum yip-yapin in my eye but kinda nice LOL Anywho what do ya'll think she saw? And who called Keiran? And if anyone's wondering about Varihm I made it up do id be surprised if anyone does have that last name but its pronounced 'Va-rihhm' the 'h' making almost a hissing sound. Hope ya liked it i'll try and upload this weekend but it might not happen but if anything I'll work on it here and there so its hopefully ready for Monday or Tuesday! Thanks again for taking the time to read my story and if ya'll haven't yet fell free to check out my other stories I started "An Arranged Mating' and "Choices" both Were stories lol

-Kitkat21