Your my mate?...oh boy.. Ch 9

Published by Kitkat21 at Wattpad Copyright 2011 Kitkat21 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, performing in part or in whole of any aspect of this book will constitute an infringement of copyright. If copyright is infringed author may stop writing. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.

Chapter 9

Keiran's POV

It felt amazing to hold her so close, she smelled like cherry blossom and a hint of coconut. It's now my new favorite smell. Shit what am I thinking this whole 'mate' thing has me twisted, I don't even know her! 'We know her favorite flower is lilac and her favorite food is Chinese and her favorite band his between Breaking Benjamin and Mayday Parade, and we have the rest of are life to get to know her.' No we don't we can't mate her! She's human its forbidden I'm next Alpha I have responsibilities to my pack. I did know her favorite band because she wears each band shirt everywhere week, and her favorite food because in 8th grade I heard her beg Hayden to take her to China Lite. Not that she had to try hard because that kid was like a sick puppy always following her around and what not. He's completely in love with her but she's completely oblivious to it. Wait is she? We're they going out? And I just didn't hear about it. Does she love him? I growled how could she love him! I'm here mate! 'So we're not going to claim her yet she can't find someone with the balls to man up and take her for themselves.' "Shut up!"

"What? Keiran are you ok?" I heard Kaylie say as she peeked up from eating her strawberry and banana waffle's. She looked adorable I had my sisters make eggs, bacon, waffle's, hotcakes, toast and some different cereals. She had some syrup on her bottom lip I wanted to lick it off so bad. I clenched my jaw and ball'd my fists stop being a pervert Keiran.

I cleared my throat and answered her. "Yea I'm fine..." I looked back out the window we still had no leads on who those Were's we're. I ran my fingers through my hair for the tenth time in the last seven minutes. I heard Kaylie get up walk over and put her small delicate hand on my shoulder. I sided and tilted my head down and looked into her beautiful blue-gray eyes.

"Are you sure...you growled..." She said in a soft amused tone with a slight shy smile on her lips. I tried to ignore the need to kiss her right here. I CAN'T HAVE HER! I reminded myself for the thousandth time. I looked back out the window and shrugged off her hand. I know I was being a jerk but it was better than kissing her and end up in my bed, realized that I mated her.

She cleared her throat a little. "Well I should get home...my family's probably worried I don't even go on sleep overs. Thank you so much Keiran...w-what you did I can't thank you enough."

"They didn't seem worried...and that's it! You're just gonna what not get kidnapped when they come after you again? Cus I gotta tell you that plan worked out really well, so well you almost didn't wake up!" I said in a harsh cold voice.

"How would you know anything about my family? And why do you have to be a monkeys butt!" She said in a tired and upset voice.

Kaylie's POV 

He had the nerve to laugh! "What the hell is so funny?" I yelled ready to smack this boy up side the head!

"Monkey butt?! You're cute when you're angry ya know...you should stay here where it's safe." He started out laughing then became serious. His eyes were softer, sadder.

"Shh! Mr. Monkeys-butt. And I can't stay here...I have a home my family..." I said in a small voice.

"So you're willing to put you're family in danger? It'd be easier for my to protect you if you were here." He said with pleading eyes.

"I...I...how are you going to protect me?" I said confused don't get me wrong he was buff not huge overly buff but he had nice muscles and I knew he was strong enough to save me the first time, but a second time. I still didn't know who and why they people were after me let alone why...and how could I put him in danger.

"You're just going to have to trust me...can you do that? And I have...friend that will help." He said his pass and the way he said friends concerned me.

"I can't put you're life on the line...or you're ...friends." I said looking out the window.

"Trust me you're not... I laugh in the face of danger! Hahaha!" I giggled and he chucked at his quote of The Lion King.

"Please because I'm gonna protect ya one way or the other. I won't let them get you." He said as he walked up to me and rubbed the pad of his thumb against my right cheek.

"Fine!" I said as I caved. He pulled me into a hug and brought me to the bed as he sat down and pulled me on his lap. I snuggled into he's neck smelling his natural scent mixed with axe. I smiled and sighed....what was I going to do! Plus I needed to get Keiran to spill what ever he was hiding!

Ok I know I know its short but I've had a lot going on this week! I got my licence! Woo-Hoo beware people lol jk I'm a Gma driver LOL I'm srry it took so long and its short but its something eh? Lol hope you like it... Will he tell her the truth?...its against the laws... Tomorrow I'm gonna try and start working on my next chapter i'll try and make it longer oh and if you haven't already checked it out I have a new story (Were story) called An Arranged Mating! Thanks again for taking the time to read it. Happy reading!