Holding Hands

Jeff

Jeff will normally only hold your hand in crowded places, claiming it was because you got turned around easily.

BEN

Bens hand is always in yours, especially when were are guys checking you out.

Eyeless Jack

EJ's always up for hand holding or anything where he got to hold you.

Masky

Masky, like the classy shit he is, will casually slip his hand into yours while you two are walking out in public, leaving you flustered.

Laughing Jack

Jack doesn't like holding your hand. Its not that he's against holding hands or PDA. He's just scared of hurting you and that you'll leave him because of it.

Hoodie

He doesn't normally hold your hand but when he does it always means a lot because he'll take his glove off.

Lost Silver

We all know he doesn't have arms but on the rare occasion that he does, they're always either wrapped around your waist or holding your hand.

Lui

He loves holding your hand; enjoying the fact that you trust him to protect you.

Bloody Painter

Helen isn't the biggest fan of PDA but will always hold your hand when he feels the need to (basically when other guys are checking you out)

Doctor Smiley

He isn't always up for holding hands but likes to put his arm around your waist/shoulders.