When there's a bug in the room

When theres a bug in the house

Jeff:

You were in your bedroom, a blanket draped over your shoulders as you watched the newest episode of Doctor Who but your trance was broken when you noticed a spider slawly making its way up the side of your wall. You screamed bloody murder; pressing your body to the headboard of your wall. Not even twenty seconds later your boyfriend came bursting into the room; a knife in both hands. He froze when he saw that there was no one in the room. You pointed a shaky finger towards the wall and when he saw the spider, he sighed and killed it.

BEN:

Ben was in the bathroom when you saw it.
the cockroach.
it was just sitting there on the other side of the couch. You couldn't even move, knowing all to wall that those demon spawns had the ability to fly. Ben soon came back in and without noticing the cockroach plopped himself down. the roach started flying and Ben bolted into the TV while you ran out the front door as fast as you could; both screaming at the top of your lungs.

Eyeless Jack:

You were relaxing on the couch; snuggled in your favorite blanket nice and warm when you heard a buzzing noise. Shifting you eyes toward the sound, your body went into defense mode when you saw the wasp. "JACK!" You screamed as loud as you could. You heard him come running down the stairs, "bug?" You nod your head and he sighs, grabs and old phone book, and completely smashes the bug.

Masky:

You were in the kitchen cooking dinner for the two of you but when you turned around to grab a knife, You screamed when there was a roach just sitting there. You heard a distant 'fuck' and the sound of Tim tripping down the stairs as he came rushing to make sure you were okay. Once he realized it was just a roach, he captured it and killed it outside.

Hoodie:

You were swimming in the pool when you heard a faint buzzing. Seeing the huge ass wasp, you screamed for hoodie. He came barreling out, a thick book ready to kill the motherfucker.

Ticci Toby:

You two were in the living room, watching a movie when a bee landed on the coffee table, efficiently causing you to tighten your grin on the pillow you were holding. Toby leaned over and killed the thing with his hand. You gasped and stared at him in shock.

Laughing Jack:

You were in the carnival, just walking around when you walked into a tent you had never been into.
Big mistake.
You ran out screaming with about twelve wasps following you.
Luckily you didn't stung, but you haven't gone back to his carnival since.

Lost silver:

Silver always made you kill the bugs. It wasn't an option really.

Homocidal Lui:

You've given up on asking Lui to kill a bug for you because Sully with just start cracking up about how your dating a serial killer but your scared of a tiny insect.

Bloody painter:

Bugs have started to become a normal occurrence in your house since it was summer and your windows were open a lot more. So he's started ignoring you when you ask him to come help you kill a bug.
Whoops

Doctor Smiley:

He never lets a bug get in the house. Ever. You don't know how he did it, but after the first time a bug got in and you nearly gave him a heart attack with your scream, there was never another bug sighting.