Pasta hes jealous of

Pasta He's jealous of

Jeff:
Lui. He had been teaching you how to throw a knife and Jeff saw from the window. When you came in, you saw that he was sulking in the kitchen. When you asked him what was wrong, he blurted out that he was a better knife thrower than Lui and that he should have been the one teaching you how to throw knifes. You laughed and kissed his cheek, telling him you just wanted to be able to empress him.

BEN:
Lost Silver. He was upset that you refused to play video games with him and played with Lost Silver instead, saying that BEN always cheated and Silver was to sweet to cheat. He promised that if you played games with him again he wouldn't cheat and so far he's kept his promise.

Eyeless Jack:
Helen. You had always had a passion for art so you got along with Helen really well. EJ was getting frustrated by it so he decided to retaliate.
You appreciated the effort but you had to sit him down and tell him a bowl of kidneys isn't art.

Masky:
Ben. You two are always playing video games together and it makes him a little insecure when he sees you two together. He knows you would never cheat on, he just wished he hadn't been such an idiot to let his girlfriend hang out with the short pervert.

Hoodie:
Jeff. Now he shouldn't have been jealous because the only thing you and Jeff did was have screaming/arguing matches but he was scared you would leave him for someone more outgoing and that could argue back with you.

Ticci Toby:
Masky. You two were always coming baking new types of cheesecakes and at first he was okay with it because you let him be the taste tester but eventually he started to get pissed off that you were hanging out with Masky so he decided to start making the cheesecakes with you two, which neither of you totally minded.

Laughing Jack:
Toby. You always make waffles for him in the morning and Jack was starting to become jealous of the fact that you only made waffles for him. What he didn't know what that you had been putting a small amount of laxatives in the waffles but not enough for him to question it.

Homocidal Lui:
Sally.
Yes.
He was jealous of a child.
You two where always having tea parties together and sometimes you would even help her bake in the kitchen. Lui knew he shouldn't be jealous of the fact that you were hanging out with her but he couldn't help it ........Or Sully couldn't help it anyway.

Lost sliver:
Jane. She was so glad to have another girl her age in the house and you two got along really well. Jeff told him you were probably just talking about ways to dump him and poor silver actually believed him so that night he confronted you about it. You laughed and told him he was the only one you wanted, which made him feel better.

Bloody Painter:
Hoodie. You started hanging out with him so much because you knew what it was like to be lonely. he was such a sweet heart and the two of you became really good friends. At first Helen just used to time you were with Hoodie to paint but eventually he became frustrated and told you how he felt.

Doctor Smiley:
Eyeless Jack. You had asked him to explain everything about what Smiley did and what not because you were to embarrassed to ask him yourself. Smiley didn't know that though and began to worry that you were avoiding him. After clearing everything up(and him almost chocking Jack to death) he smiled at how adorable you were for