When he scares you

Jeff:
You were home alone watching your favorite tv show when you heard your front door open. You didn't bother to look over, already knowing it was Jeff since he had messaged you he was on his way. You did however look over when you saw that he was just standing in the hall way; smiling eerily. You frowned but kept across the room when he pulled his knife out. "Go. To. Sleep." He rasped out and staggered over to you. You couldn't cry, you were to shocked. He stopped moving after a second and dropped the knife. "How come it did t scare you?" As soon as he said it, you broke down crying. He wrapped you in a hug and kept whispering about how sorry he was and how he would never do it again.

BEN:
You were taking a bath but when you tried to turn the water off it wouldn't budge. It started to over flow and you were panicking. Eventually you started crying and that was when the water stopped and BEN rushed in (you aren't naked btw) and wrapped you in his arms. After a second you slapped his arm , "I can't believe you did that."

Eyeless Jack:
You had been taking a nap on your couch when you woke up to something cold against your stomach. Looking up, you saw it was EJ. You started crying and blurting out that it okay and that you love him and that you forgive him. He instantly dropped his scalpel and yanked off his mask, pressing his lips to yours. You could feel his tears on your face. After a few seconds you pulled away and said, "that was the meanest prank ever, you ass."

Masky:
You were cleaning the window when Masky popped up on the other side, scaring you shitless. You screamed and fell over. You could hear him laughing at you through the window so you have him the bird and walked off.

Hoodie:
He literally through a cheesecake at you from the second story. I mean, it scared the living day lights out of you, but you couldn't stop laughing afterwards.

Ticci Toby:
You were walking in the woods with Toby when he decided to scare you. He started twitching aggressively and laughing maniacally. You backed away from him, giving him a look of fear and something along the lines of betrayal. He sighed and hugged you. "I give up," he whispered and chuckled a little bit, "you're to adorable to scare."

Laughing Jack:
You two were joking around when he suddenly started to get weird.
Scary weird.
Before you could ask what was wrong, he shoved candy into your mouth, "bye bye (y/n)." You stared at him, horrified. You couldn't believe he did this. He frowned, "it was a regular piece of can't you know. I could never do that to you."

Homocidal Lui:
You were talking to Lui about something when he Sully started blurting in and getting aggressive when he suddenly flung a knife across the room. You stared at him, shocked. He looked at you and frowned, "YOuRe a DIsApPoINtMEnT." He leaned over you but stopped when He saw your face. "SoRRy." He sighed and pulled you into his lap.

Lost sliver:
You were playing your DS when you had to go to the bathroom. You placed it down and left the room. As you were washing your hands you heard someone say, "are you kidding me." Walking back into your room you saw Silver was glaring at your DS. "Did you try to scare me?" He flopped down on your bed and screamed in frustration.

Bloody Painter:
You were making lunch when you felt a cold knife get pressed to your wrist. Shocked, you turn around to come face to face with Helens mask. He cocked his head to the side and said, "I am out of red paint. I need more." You both stood very still before you reached for a knife. Unknown to you, Helens eyes were widened in panic. He yanked you into a hug and said, "I have plenty of red paint. I just wanted to scare you."

Doctor Smiley:
You were cleaning the kitchen when you heard Smiley scream. You through the rag you were holding and rushed to his lab(or whatever he called it) to see him being held down by a patient. You snapped and grasped the patient and flung him across the you. You heard a snap when He hit the wall but you were to worried about smiley. He stared at you before he started laughing and stood up. You frowned before you finally connected the dots. "you let him over power you just to scare me?!" He nodded his head. You stormed out of the room, already plotting your revenge.