Youre beaten and broken p.2

Laughing Jack:
You were about to enter the carnival when you saw a little girl crying by the side of the rode. Approaching her, you kneeled down and tapped her in the shoulder. She looked up and you asked he what was wrong. "I-I Cant find my daddy." You frowned and stood up, offering her your hand. You offered to help her look around and as you two were nearing a tent, she said, "I think that's him!" She led you into a dark tent and then said, "I'm sorry."
You felt a pain in the back of your head before it went black.
When you woke up, you were bloody and bruised and knew that you had been beaten. Crawling out of the tent before they noticed, you limped toward where you and Jack were supposed to meet. When Jack saw you, he dropped the bag of candy he was holding and raced toward you. When he approached you, you though he was going to embrace you but instead he lightly grasped you by your shoulders. You didn't realize the condition you were in until the fear and adrenalin left you and you felt all the pain hit you. You gasped and Jack picked you up, carrying you to go fix you, his sad gaze never leaving yours.

Homocidal Lui:
You were relaxing by the public pool, which was surprisingly empty, when a boy a few years older than you approached you. "My phone just died and I need to get ahold of my brother. I was wondering if I could use yours." You nodded your head and when you turned your head to reach for it, he grabbed your body and hauled you up with him. When shock wore off, you started screaming in thrashing. He threw you into the side of the pools building. You braced your arm behind you and felt a painful crack when it made contact. He only got a few kicks in you heard him.
Sully.
"WHaT THE FUcK DO YoU THINk YOURE DOiNG?" He heard another crack, which was probably the guys neck, when  calloused hands gently picked you up and cradled you to their chest.

Lost sliver:
You were in game stop when a hand covered your mouth and a man leaned in and whispered, "act natural." He lead you out of the store and into a darker part of the city. Shoving you against the wall, he forced his lips onto yours. You started pounding his chest and that caused him to growl and throw you to the ground and kick you repeatedly. Eventually he gave up and left you for passing people to assume was a homeless girl. You reached into your picked and pulled out your now cracked phone and called Lost Silver, but you only got out the word help before you dropped the phone, hearing silver shout your name repeatedly, worry shaking his voice.
The next day, you woke up in your bed with no one in sight.
"SILVER?" You shout, hoping to grab his attention. He barged into the room a second later, furry in his eyes. It left immediately when he realized you weren't in any danger. He let out a shaky sigh and walked over to you. You noticed he had is limps but didn't question it as he pulled you to his sheet and buried his face in your hair.

Bloody Painter:
You were in a restaurant bathroom when a tall blonde girl pushed you into a stall and said, "your not pretty enough for the man you are with back there. I will make sure he does not want you.
"Nobody wants a dead body."
You froze in fear as she slowly pulled her pocket knife across your forearm before slashing your wrist. You could feel blood rushing down your hand as she left you in the stall. You collapsed on the cold floor, knowing no one was going to search in a closed stall, not until you were dead anyway.
"(Y/n)?" You heard Helen say from the inside of the bathroom.
He opened the door to your stall and froze before quickly ripping his jacket off and pressing it to your wrist. He picked you up and rushed you home, screaming profanities at anyone in his way.

Doctor Smiley:
You were at the outlet mall with one of your friends when she went off to go to the bathroom. You were just looking around, waiting for her to come out when a man grabbed you from behind and hauled you out to a dark alleyway. He beat you until you couldn't see strait and then just left you there. You had no idea why it happened or what his reason for it was. You slowly stood up and leaned against the wall. Calling smiley, he was there in less than three minutes. He scooped you up and brought you back home, the entire time mumbling about how a victim had somehow escaped and seen a picture of you so they hinted you down and beat you for him being beaten by smiley. Later that night, you ended up staying up late watching a movie to drown out the screams coming from Smileys chamber.