Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail, I only own my OCs.

Levy P.O.V

I stood there with my team, Gajeel, Natsu, Lucy, and Erza. The crowd cheered as we entered the stadium. I don't know why master chose me to be in the team for the Grand Magic Games. All I know is, that I can't fail. I felt like I was being discriminated by everyone. I got weird stares from people in the crowd, and some began to whisper.

I understand them, since I am weak. I sighed and stared at the ground. "You okay Shrimp?" Gajeel whispered looking at me. I smiled reassuringly and nodded, not trusting my own voice. It might crack, and then he would definitely not believe me. I couldn't let the others worry for me. I was close to one side, and I heard something that almost made me gasp. "What is she doing here? She's just weak; she'll lose against the worst guild in the games." Gajeel tensed at this, obviously he heard it. I put on a smile and waved at the crowd trying to seem cheery.

After the opening ceremony, we met up in the girl's dorm that we were using for the time being, and began discussing the plan. We ended up fifth in the beginning, the one where you have to go through a maze... Anyway, it was better then last year. "Alright, so out biggest competition is Sabertooth, and a new guild called Devil's eye. They are strong and most of them would easily beat some of our S-class. We must keep an eye on them got it?" Erza demanded and we nodded. "We have the whole week off before the games, and we must train!" Erza exclaimed and we nodded. "Well, that is all for now." She said and we dispersed.

I decided to go check around to see if I could find out something about Devil's eye guild. I think I wandered too far because I had no idea where I was. I looked around and spotted a girl with golden hair and eyes. Her outfit was slightly revealing, as in her shirt went down in a low V-neck that tied around her neck, she wore short shorts, which were metallic gold as well as her shirt, and she had fishnet stockings and knee high black boots with high high heels. She also had a golden belt around her waist. What is up with her and gold?

I walked over to her, and lightly pat her shoulder. She turned around and holy cow she wore like ten buckets of eye shadow! "What do you want?!" She snapped and I flinched. "Um... I'm lost and I was wondering if you knew where I could get back... to the Fairy Tail dorms?" I asked and she was about to reply but then I heard footsteps. I turned my head only to meet Gajeel's black shirt. The girl starred at him, blushing slightly.

"What are you doing out here Shrimp?" He asked and I looked at the ground kicking rocks. "I... I wanted to look around and I got lost." I said my head dropped and he nodded. "Well, the dorms are this way." He pointed to the east. I looked at him gratefully. "Thanks!" I beamed running towards where he just pointed.

Gajeel P.O.V

That girl looked at me weirdly. I shifted bfeore deciding that I should speak. "Who are you?" I demanded. She smiled and fluttured her eye lashes at me. "Kim. From Devil's Eye. And you are Gajeel from Fairy Tail, am I correct?" She asked stepping closer to me. I huffed and she got really close. Too close. I scooted a bit farther, but she followed suit. "I hope we don't have to fight each other in the arena... Maybe after this we can be friends..." She whispered in my ear sending shivers up my spine.

I stepped back away from her. "You are very handsome, Gajeel..." She said seductively. Oh great, I have my own Juvia now. I think I'm starting to know how Gray feels like.

"Well, I should really get back to my guild." I said than began to walk in the direction Levy went in. After I was out of sight, I began to jog. I saw Levy in the distance. I caught up to her and she looked up at me startled. "Gajeel, do you know who that girl is?" She asked and I shook my head. "No, but I do know t hat she's apart of Devil's Eye."

�됁�