why

"Where is he" naruto yelled.
"He's their" i yelled out .
" attack" lee yelled
As we moved in i yelled out "stop"
"Why hinata" ino said
"It's a trap"
"I see it to"yelled neji.
Shino sent out some bugs to devour the bombs.

"Sakura" i yelled out as we fell in a pit like sand .
Naruto pulled sakura out . Then as i felt myself drowning someone pulled me out .
Neji yelled out "hinata".
"Sasuke " i heard naruto yell.
Sakura said "stop can we give him a chance"
"Fine but dont do anything funny " naruto pointed to sasuke.
I was slipping in and out of consciousness but i could hear sakura speak.

Reality.

"Sasuke come home please we will accept you . kykashi sensi helped you become stronger. Naruto and i have been looking for you . i begged him to bring you home and hes come back beaten but still hopeful. Please come home to us all of us to me ". She said with tears in her eyes

"Sakura still so desprite yet being so weak. The reason why naruto couldn't catch me was because he was so weak .This village is weak you have each others back she almost died. i dont like you and im not coming back" he said in his cold tone.
"Oh and sakura heres a present before i leave" he said kissing me on the lip right before he threw me over his shoulder. I looked back to see sakura on the tree branch looking down on her hands and knees as ino rubbed her back. Everyones chasing us .
I hear kiba, neji and naruto yell my name.
Sasukes moving so fast i cant see them any more. I look to see sasuke took me back to the village.

"Why did you take me" i said softly

"Come to the forest Make a full turn to the left to see me. If you want to see what really happened".
I shook my head as he unZipped my coat and put a letter in their.

"Hinata your weak" hanabi and my father yelled.
"Your a weakling and to nice your the reason why my fathers dead i hate you" neji yelled.
"Why is she on our man squad" shino and kiba said.
"I will never love you" naruto yelled .

"No" i yelled panting .
"lady hinata" neji yelled out
"Are you okay" he asked holding my hand
"Yes" i replied
"Neji what happened"
As neji explains the whole situation I think about what sasuke said.

"Neji thanks for explaining i gotta go " i said putting on my coat running out. On my way out i ran pass sakura and naruto who were on a date and her eyes look a bit swollen from crying .
As they shared a kiss i looked away leaving the village.
I run pass the guards to the left side of the wall and start to read the letter
" hinata go to the left side of the wall to see me use your byakugan to find me" the note said.

I ran quickly and saw his chakra .

"Sasuke im here come out" i feel a dart in my neck and feel dizzy as i collapse to the floor i feel warmth around me .