the desicion pt2

"What are you doing in me hinata"
"Time to go curama keep your mouth shut kurama" as we disappear into the darkness. We leave and i appear back with tenten as we appear walking pass naruto.
"What is she hidding" naruto thinks.

Kykashi pov.

"What the hell" i thought.
"I am canceling the rest of the fights for another day" i announce. "I need to talk to lady hokage" i thought to myself.

"Dismissed."

"Lady hokage I'd like to speak to you" i say .
"Ok speak quickly"
"Hinata something-"
"Lady hokage this is a emergency" a medical ninja says.
"What is it I'm busy"
"Its sakura she's badly beaten with 4 broken rib cages ,a broken nose , her arm is broken and she has a punctured lung she's in critical condition but will survive."
"How did this happen" the hokage yells out.
As i explain how the fight started and why.

"Spy on hinata"
"Yes lady hokage"
Hinata pov

I'm walking home from a walk after my dad congratulated me on growing stronger.
"Hello " i say feeling like im being followed. "Byakugan" i yell i wish i had the sharingan at this point but im not activating the curse mark. I cant see anyone
"Sasuke" i say quietly .
"I know what you told everyone to say to me i know already its a lie".

"wait a minute sasuke would have said something to me" i thought. I ran off in fear.

Kykashi pov

I'm following her down a alley. I think she knows I'm here when i hear her yell "byakugan" she calls out sasuke .
"She thinks I'm sasuke" i whisper. "What were they hidding from her what's going on" i wonder. "Better question why is hinata talking with sasuke" i think.

Hinata pov

"Damn it " i say wondering if i just let out our secret.
"Come with me then you won't have to worry about all this" looking by my bedroom window .
He sat on the seal . "Sasuke you were gonna leave me" i said turning away in disappointment.
"It would have been better and less trouble for you"
I punched him and yelled at him " DO you know what you put me through everyone looks at me funny sakura hates me i don't know what naruto's thinking and I'm so
confused to stay or leave with you i don't know and i feel lost - its ok " he said grabbing me into a hug cutting me off .
"Meet me at the same place tommarow so we can talk tell me what you decide" then as he disappeared into the night. I packed a small bag ready for tommarow.
I went to sleep dreaming about life from here on.

Kykashi pov

"I must report to the hokage" i said .
"Lady hokage" i said entering her office.
"Kykashi have you found anything" she asked.
"It seems hinata has been in contact with sasuke and the konoha 11 knew something about it " I said .
"Bring them in my office tommarow at noon".
"Yes"
"Dismissed" .

Hinata pov

I'm at the hospital to say bye to kureni sensei as i step in the window she's asleep so i leave the back up note . I also leave a note for naruto ,neji and sakura. I go and visit my mothers grave as i run up i see tenten .

"Take care hina"
"You to ten" as we both pray to my mother . She walks me to the gate of the village and she gives me a note to give to sasuke i accept it and give her a hug good bye. I go to the left side of the wall to see sasuke waiting I run to him and give him the note he reads it and says "thank you tenten". I then get on one knee .

"Sasuke i would like to join you " he gives me a hand as we run off into the forest.

Neji pov

I knock on hinatas room door to see it open with her headband with a cross through it and a piece of paper under it. Its a picture of us all in the academy , her face and sasuke's was ripped out. I see the window open with the curtain flying in the wind as a paper flutters through the same wind . "Its a note" i say.
It reads

"Thank you neji and tell naruto he can add this headband to his growing collection ". I look at it and run to everyone with their note as they stand their.

Sasuke pov/note

Hinata hands me a note from tenten. It reads:
Sasuke you've made hinata the happiest girl I know she's found her voice and she's stronger. She really cares about you . Make her cry and i will hunt you down . She's like a sister too me you've made her whole so i thank you sasuke uchiha please take care of her .
"Thank you tenten" i say giving my hand out to hinata.

Kureni senseis pov/note

Kureni sensei you are like the mother i never had in my life .I hope your baby is born strong. Forgive me I've truly found love.
"Oh my hinata I'm sorry i could not help you" i say tears rolling down my face looking out the window to the rising sun.

Sakura pov / note

"Oh i can move again what's this a note"

Sakura im sorry about hurting you . None of this is your fault . i hope you can forgive me . Please take care of naruto and everyone .
:)
"Hinata this is my fault"

Naruto's note/pov

I hit my alarm clock and see a paper flutter to the floor as i hit it .
"What's this" i wonder opening the letter.

Naruto good luck I've loved you for a while as sasuke said. I was in the shadows and watched as you advanced on sakura and she rejected you . I wish you would notice me but then again i was "a plain looking, dark weirdo" i thought maybe i could be the ending to what you said but it seem i can't and i am proud to have liked someone like you and your mother said Hello
;-)
"Hinata I'm sorry" i said crumbling the paper in anger .