The gathering and moment

"Can you ask everyone to leave accept tenten, kureni,sakura and naruto." said sasuke.
Everyone starts to leave as we bring the other 4 inside.
Naruto walked in a few minutes after sakura.

"Hinata I'm sorry for what i did we also did not just come to talk and relax their might be a war coming" naruto said.

"We just came to let you know" naruto said pulling sakura out the house as tenten and kureni followed to leave
"What should we do" I asked him.
"Fight"

"For now let enjoy our time together" he said with a smirk chasing me up stairs
"Hinata" someone yelled to the window of the bedroom stopping out laughter on the bed.

"I'll be waiting" sasuke said.
I blushed as i walked down the stairs trying to remove the blush from my face .I open the door with a big blush.

"Hinata fight me for the love of Sasuke" she said before i slammed the door shut .
"What's wrong you scared" she said taunting me as i reopened the door.
"No i just have the guy you dream about waiting for me in bed so bye"

I walk up the stairs before I hear narutos voice.
"RASENGAN " and the door flys back.
I run up the stairs and grab Fukuhare .
"Sit in your closet and stay quiet" i say pushing him in.
I run back to sasuke.
"Mess up the bed and get in the closet" as we hear foot steps coming up the stairs .We sit in the closet as the room door opens .

"Sasuke s- stop" i say as he touches me .
"First to moan has to fight them if they attack"
"Challenge accepted"i say.
"I win" i say as he puts his head in my back out of shame. His lips are warm . I hear Kureni scold naruto and sakura.
He bites me .
" ow" i say a little loud .
" I know i heard them" said sakura.
Kureni sensei yells out to them.
"Get out of their house" as I hear foots leave the house i let out a moan and sigh.
The moment

"Finally" as i stand to get up sasuke sits me back.
"Sasuke" i say a bit confused as he pushes me to the closet ground.
He looks down as his hair blocks his face.
"I have been waiting to long for this and holding back "
"Sasuke" i say as he pulls off my robe and lifts me to the bed.
He pulls his off and lays over me. I lay quietly and look into his eyes.
"Will you accept me hinata"
" yes" i said as i wrap my arms around his neck.
It's warm and I feel safe.
His kisses burn into my body. He's touching everywhere .I look away embarrassed as he looks at my body. His lips feel good where ever they touch. I flinch when he moves.
"Look at me" he said gently tilting my head.
"You are beautiful never forget that" he said before kissing me. He's rough his kisses make me want more of him
"Say my name"
"S-sasuke" i say voice cracking in embarrassment.
" ow it hurts"
" I'll be gentle" he says.
He stops when he hears tears.
"wha- don't stop i want more " i say lifting up my hand cutting him off.
My nails dig into his back but he doesn't care he just keeps going and going at it.
" Hinata do you love me"
"Sasuke i love you and want you" as we continue.

Around like 6 hours later .

I wake up feeling sticky and warm. My body hurts and i look at sasuke.
"Omg what happened" i think blushing to myself.
I get out of bed to remember Fukuhare.
" Fukuhare" i say putting on my robe.
I walk to his room and see the sleeping fukuhare in the closet. I shower him and put him to bed and walk back to sleeping sasuke who wakes up .

"Round 2" grabbing me
"No" i say laughing before kissing him .
We lay down to go back to bed together as one.
MY LOVE . . . .