The jutsu

Sasuke pov.

Hinata has been put under my genjutsu to store her memory in her curse mark and her new powers are hidden. Fukuhare just woke up 3 hours later and he won't talk . We are back home and safe.

Hinata pov

"What happened to the village" i asked.
"The night before we were just in the food place having that party" i said softly .

"Hinata lets take you for a check up" naruto said holding my hand pulling me to the hokage tower looking worried .
The hokage flashed some lights in my eye and checked me .

Everyone pov.

"Did she forget everything this is weird I should bring her to the hokage" as i grabbed her hand she looked around the village like she didn't do this. We arrive and grandma ( lady tsunade [hokage])checks her out.

(lady tsunade)
"This is strange everything is normal she's healthy it's like everything is gone she's back to normal"i wonder.

"Your healthy" i say
"Welecome home hina" naruto said.
I said "good to be back" confused.
Neji and naruto brought me home. I yelled out and they ran up stairs .
"Where's Fukuhare" and they got in fighting position.
"Oh here he is" i said pulling out my teddybear.
Neji said "i thought its name was susu" looking at me confused.
"No "
"Oh ok"
They walked out looking a little worried .
As i held the teddy bear a memory came to me playing with a little boy and i wasn't in the village. I ignored it and fell into a deep sleep thinking what it meant.

Naruto and I started dating but something feels wrong about this.

"1 weeks has passed since she was back in the destroyed village" neji thought to himself .

Hinata pov
"Everything is normal except how sakura looks at me with fear . She looks hurt" i wonder to myself .

"The little boys name is fukuhare" i said.
"What does this all mean little bits of my memory is coming back to me" i said plopping on my bed after a day of hard work.

"Naruto hey" i said next morning
"Hinata can we talk"
"Yes"
"I want to live my life with you"
"Would you marry me"
"Um naruto-kun yes . . .I need to think" i said
"We will tell everyone tommarow about your decision"

I walked towards a pissed sakura.
"Hey saku-"
"Shut up you bitch" she said pushing me to a alley wall.
"Fight me" she yelled
"Sakura are you ok" she looked at me, pushed me and walked away.
I went home.
I moved my head band and touched my neck when i felt something on my neck.
"What" as my memorys flood back.
"I need to blend in to finish this" i say.

I pack a bag with some medicine and weapons. I leave home to speak with naruto before i leave.
"Hey naruto what is it you said you said earlier"
"Oh um hinata hyuga would you marry me"

"No i made up my mind " i said with a smile before punching him.
"Sasuke is my love remember that" i said with tears in my eyes thinking naruto was cold enough to do that.
I ran out as he called out "hinata at least tell me why"
"You were there for me before Sasuke was but he loved me before you did " I said crying with a smile on my face. I ran through the forest to see fireflies light up.

"MOMMY MOMMY" i could hear Fukuhare call out.
He looks like he hasn't sleep along with a sasuke who sat in the grass hugging fukuhare when he started to cry. The fire flies lit up the night. I appeared slowly out the forest and just ran to them with wide arms and tears of joy.

"Hinata" sasuke said with shock in his tired voice.
"I'm home" i said .
"My big boy" i said rubbing my hand through a sleeping Fukuhare with a smile on his face. All he needed was to know I was there. As i carried him to the bed sasuke trailed behind me wet clothing as if he sat in the rain outside waiting for me to come back home. I ran out to the hall when i heard a big bang. I see a cold wet sasuke on the floor .

"Sasuke" I yelled coming to him in worry. I carry him to the bedroom
"So cold " as i take off his clothing wipe him down and put him in bed as he sits their. I come out the shower to see him there waiting for me .He took off all his clothing saying "too hot" .
I step out with my towel around me. Sasuke then tells me .

"It's Cold"
"I'll warm you"
As i wrap my body around his .
"I want to lay by your side like this forever" he says.
"Me too i will warm you forever "
As we drift into a warm sleep.

______________
Author note

Um yeah the ending finished off the middle which i knew was a little bad
:-[ :-\