8:00

"Madara what are you doing here" i said. . .

"Kurini sensei hey" i said
"Hello hinata is their something you wanted to tell me" she walked to the swings holding her back and over stomach up.

"How many months" i asked.
"9" she replied
"Then shouldn't you be in the hospital" i said with worry in my voice.
"Its ok now tell me what's going on" .

As I explained the whole story to her she stood up from her swing and said
"hinata you poor thing" hugging me.

"You are the most strongest and strong hearted girl i know" as tears roll from my eyes.

We sit on the swing talking until i hear something.
I immediately stand to see madara uchiha.

"Madara what are you doing here stay behind me sensei" i say with kuni out.
"Just scooping" he says before he openes his eye portal . we appear in the hidden leaf.

"What happen" kureni sensei asked .
"I'm not sure everything looks normal I'll take you home" i said holding her hand.
I walk into neji who has binoculars as i talk to him he's paying my face no attention.
"Neji" i say to stop he's drooling .
He sees a lady and runs off saying "bye ".

"Weird " kureni and i say together. I see choji, skiamaru, and ino.
Ino's wearing a long skirt
Chojis skinny and shikamarus using small words.

"Oh hello hinata " ino says .
"Hey we can buy a special deal $20.00 for 3 everyone pays equal" shikamaru says .
"No it won't be even unless its $21" choji says in a deep voice .
I take kureni sensei to the hospital and walk home.
I see naruto.
"Hey hinata" he runs up to me and kisses me on the lips.
I look confused and he says "your parents are looking for you and don't forget our outting to the hot spring tommarow" he said walking away .
I walk home and realise that this place is backwords as i realize this i run home.

"I'm home father" i yell out.
"I'm here too you know" i hear a familiar voice .
I look up to see mom standing their.
"Mom . . ." i said starring.
"Yes you had me worried wher-" she said as i cut her off hugging her.
"Mommy how" i said grabbing her tight.
"I'm here its ok" she said in a confused tone rubbing her hand threw my hair.
"Where's dad "
"Playing with your brother "

I run to the living room to hear "got you now Bakuchiku" . I see my dad tickling my brother on the floor smiling laughing.
"I'm sorta happy hanabi's not here" i thought running up the stairs to my room to change. Ready to help mom cook .
Everything's working out well .

Next morning

"Kureni sensi wake up i gotta show you something"
"Hinata"
"Yes i got a surprise for you"
"Ok hold on "
As i waited the surprise came to me.
"Wait right there" i whispered
"Ok what the sur-" as she stop speaking in shock.
"Asuma"
"Hey how are you kureni"
She walked up to him and held his face and started crying.
"Why are you crying my flower" he said holding her back as i left for the outting.

"Hey everyone" as naruto came back and kissed me on the cheek. Kiba and akamaru were fight.
Choji showed no emotion.
Shino was destroying bugs with a fly squatter.
This is weird.
"Sorry I'm late" tenten yelled out to us looking bruised.
"What the hell" i wondered.
"You were training again weren't you tenten" ino said.
"Yeah never hurts to try" she said scratching her head with a smile.
"Madara knows us a little to well to know our opposites like this" i thought .
During the bath a lot of things happened the boys walked in when they heard us scream about neji being in the bath house.
We chased him when he took our " clothing".
It angered me most when he started yelling a a a E and ran off with our "clothing".

After it all naruto asked me "can i come to his house to introduce me to his parents" .
On our way i saw two people.

"Who are they"
"Oh that's sakura and sasuke our friends . Are you ok you've been acting strange lately" he asked holding my hand looking confused.
"Oh its nothing" as we walk to his house.
I take a deep breath and open the door.
"Hello ms and mr uzumaki my name is hinata hyuga I'm pleased to meet you ".
"Naruto's mom is beautiful and has long red hair his fathers hair is yellow and he looks like naruto" i think to myself.
Naruto's mom came up to me i had to say something .
"Thank you for giving him birth" i said a bit embarrassed.
"Thank you for loving him" she said holding me into a hug .
During dinner i thought to myself "why can't it be like this in reality everything would be perfect" .
As we left naruto walked me to the hospital. He kissed me goodbye as he walked back to his house.

"I need to see kureni sensei" as i walked into the building with flowers.