memory

I hit the ground very hard to the point where i coughed up blood.
"Stop fighting please" i said pulling out sasukes sword from my stomach on the ground and badly bruised from naruto's rasengan.

"Its not that bad" i said holding my bleeding stomach. "Sasuke its ok" i said as he leaned over me as i held his face in shock to see tears run down his face . Sasuke was shaking and speechless
"Sasuke i-" naruto said before being cut off .
" fire style justu " he said before kissing me and handing me over to naruto . As i lost conciousness .

Sasuke pov

"Hinata" i said quietly
"Listen here and close"I said as the flames died down to everyone.

"I am going to leave in 1 week . when she wakes up you will say she lost a weapons match with tenten and was unconscious for a month or block her memory. Either way only we shall only know about this as she won't . If anything it was just a dream". I said before disapearring into the woods .

Hinatas pov

I woke up in the hospital.
"What happened " i said as a sleeping naruto and neji woke up.
"Hinata your awake neji" said.
"What happened" i asked.
As he explained i said "so that was all a dream huh".
"Yeah" he said.
but i felt my neck and all my memory's flooded back.
"Your lieing" i said standing and grabbing my close. I touched naruto to see his memory and i saw it all everything up to the battle to now.
" You liers" i said jumping out the window and going around to kureni sensei's room.

"Kurini sensei meet me in the park to tonight at 8:00"
"Hinat- " she answered rubbing he eyes as i cut her off .
"Yes its me I'd like to talk to you anyone ask i was never here bye see you at 8"
I said running off to the training field to tenten.

"Hinata your awake im so sorry " she said. i winked and said "oh yeah". she could tell that i knew they were lieing.
"Tenten" i said please explain truthfully since we were the only ones their .
She started to explain .
"I understand now completely thank you" i said bowing to tenten .
Tenten stopped me as i turned to leave she said " you recovered very quickly hinata why is that" .
I hate to lie to tenten but i have to . "i don't know maybe my hot spring bath" when i knew it was the curse mark.
When i passed by sakura that day her eyes were swollen like she was crying. I prepared to tell kureni what really happened tonight at 8:00.

"Why didnt anyone notice the curse mark i thought" sitting on the swings.