How the nightmear ends

"Kureni sensei how's it goin-" i stopped to see her laying their .
"Kureni sens- take me home away from this place. " she said cutting me off.
"Sensei i don't know how and why what happened" i said softly.
"Please find a way" she said .
"Wait what happened to your stomach sensei" i said noticing it was flat.

"Asuma took him away from me . We argued and i fell .The babies gone. T-take me home so we can end this dre- nightmear please. Asuma would never do something like that please hinata" she said sobbing as i left the room.
"I'll save you sensei" i said walking down the hallway. I went home and kissed my mother and said "I'm sorry i love you but cant stay" i said i stopped when she slept talked and said "hinata".
"Father see you later" i said .
"Bye baby brother" i said rubbing the byakugan and hyuga symbol on his forehead as he grabbed my finger . I ran to the swing set in order to leave this world.

"Madara" i yelled by the swing set.
"What type of sick dream is this" i said as kureni sensei appeared along me.
"You sick bastard you know non of us. Asuma would never do that and naruto doesn't know what love is he has as its in his face but he's to blind to see"
"Kureni sensei " i said softly.
He appeared and said fight your lovers in this world to leave.

Asuma said "oh you again" and kureni sensei silently said "with pleasure".
Naruto said " hinata love you" i couldn't bring myself to it .

Kureni was sliceing and yelling "for asuma" i could tell she was hurt.
A few moments later she finished and said "rest in peace my love asuma" .

I couldn't do it just kill him. I ran up to him with my kuni out i didn't hit him but he ran into my blade.
"It's ok i knew you weren't my hinata but one from another place hinata's opposite and that would mean i am not in love with you in the next world . I'm sure i would love you in the next world so If I'm that blind please slap some sense into me" he said as blood dripped from his mouth.

"You love sakura and sakura loves sasuke we don't know what sasuke was thinking until now but he likes me and I've given up on you naruto I'm sorry .I've been behind you and you never noticed me but sakura " i said weeping.

"It's ok i seem to be a blind dumbass"he started to slip down smiling as my kuni pulled out.

The blood all over my hands made me fall to the ground as kureni sensei held me . We dissolved slow enough for me to see naruto wave good bye to me smiling as the blood dripped down his face with tears of joy .
The real hinata appeared and held him in shock to see him injured like that.

We appeared back to the swing set . Sensei looked at me holding her over stomach so happy about to cry . I took her back to the hospital.

As i walked home tenten, ino, and sakura walked towards me.
Sakura exploded pushing me to the ground "why does he want you and not me you aren't even strong you took him cause i took naruto right you dumb bitch i dont want your stupid naruto i want sasuke" she said crying.

I was going to say something but tenten stepped in and punched her in the face and sakura feel to the floor.
" listen here sasuke choose hinata over you what you did was a dirty move . Hinata is stronger hearted and stronger than you over all .she trained so hard she almost went blind she worried about naruto and trained due to her love for him you just worried about sasuke and called yourself weak at least she did something about being weak .He calls you weak cause you are. hinata has what she deserves. Naruto doesn't deserve her he deserves you a cold hearted ninja able to break his heart and lie about it cause he had all he needed right here but lost it chasing the worthless one ryo compared to a hundred ryo . You can call her what ever you want but lay a finger on her and my special kini will be your end before sasuke's sword is . "
"Tenten" i said softly.
Sakura stood up then walked away .
Ino ran after sakura quietly. Tenten helped me up .
"Thank y- you know what you have to do " she said cutting off my thank you.

"I do thank you for everything and be safe".
" I'm gonna stay for 2 more days take care of neji".
Tbc. . .
_____________

Author note

Ryo= money in the naruto anime.