The after math

Neji pov
I run to everyone.
"You guys i got a note and-" being cut off as i see who's quietly hold a note. We got to the hokage before I enter I stop naruto and tell him what hinata said as i gave him the head band. I saw a tear fall on it and i look up to him thanking me with one of his hands on my shoulder. We walk in to lady hokage asking sakura questions as she answers them. Naruto looks down in shame. kureni sensei comes in and askes "Where's hinata" .
"I didn't ask her any questions yet wait where is she"lady tsunade asked in confusion . Tenten looks up with her head held high and smiles as i see tears run down her face. "Kureni sensei" shikamaru says quietly.
Kureni sensei runs out and i follow her with naruto. When she gets into the village she yells "hinata hinata" and collapsed on herself crying . "When you bring her home please tell her little hina is healthy" she turns back with a sad smile and tears on her face .We took her back to the hospital. As we walked back to the hokage tower naruto looked confused.

Naruto asked me "where did i go wrong"

I ingnored him .

"Neji answer me please"

I ingnored him .
He grabbed me and pushed me to the wall .

"Neji where did i go wrong"
"When you didn't notice her love for you and instead chased sakura a one track minded lover" i pushed him and i ran off leaving him to trail behind me. We walked in to hear sakura finishing the explanation.
"Find them both .Hinata knows to much to be let onto the other side and she's a important ninja" the hokage said . "yes" we all answered. After that the konoha 11 turned to 10 and was never the same. We searched and took leads for months but never saw then again . hinata and sasuke were gone in the wind.

Hinata preview

"Forget about the akatsuki we will destroy the leaf on our own" i said.

___________

Author note

Only a few more chapters to update and publish