3rd Dare: Steven, Pee Dee, and Peridot

Steven's phone buzzed from atop the breakfast bar, drawing Peridot's attention from a juggling Lapis.
"Hmm?" Picking up the rectangular object, Peridot couldn't help but grimace at the words flashing on the screen.
Apparently she had another dare.

Hell. No.

Glancing about for the boy, Peridot quickly unlocked the phone. There was no way the little... Whatever he was... Was going to drag her into another ridiculous dare.
Her thumb hovered just over the delete butt--
Lapis gave a loud squeal, and a loud crash quickly followed.
Concerned, Peridot set the phone back down -her task immediately forgotten.
"Are you okay?" She questioned, rushing over to the fallen gem's side.
Covered in ketchup, mustard, mayo, bbq sauce, and several pots and pans, Lapis was a sight to be seen.
After a moment, the blue gem began to giggle, lifting up the bowl that had landed on her head. "That's the last time I try to juggle condiments with my eyes closed."
Peridot sighed, helping the fallen gem up. "You're a mess."

"What gave it away?"

"Oh, I don't know. The hair perhaps?"

"My hair looks fine!"

"That point can be argued."

"Oh, you're one to talk, Dorito."

"Dorito? Why you little--"

"Oh wow! A new dare!" Steven exclaimed suddenly, ending their banter.
Peridot's head whipped to the side to stare at him, her eyes growing wide.

The message!

"It's from waffler21! They want Me, you, and Pee-Dee to fuse! Doesn't that sound awesome, Peridot?"

"Yea, Peridot. Doesn't it sound awesome?" Lapis asked with an unsettling smirk.

"I hate you!" Peridot growled, feeling Steven start to pull her away.

"Oh, shut up. You love me."

-------------

"Hey, Pee Dee!"

"Hmm? Oh hey Steven. Do you want some Frybits?" Pee Dee asked, watching as Steven basically dragged Peridot behind him.
"Not today, Pee Dee! Today, I got a dare for all of us! We have to fuse!" Steven exclaimed.

"...Fuse...?"

-------------

One explanation and two dances later...

"I- In Yellow Diamond's name...!" The voice that escaped the creature was a horrible, drowned screech. "What am I..? WHAT AM I?"

-------------

This dare... Made no sense to me.

But, most dares probably won't

❤️ you guys!