6th Dare: Garnet and Pearl

"Hey Pearl! You've got a dare!" Steven called out.
Pearl shivered, recalling her last dare. "Do I have to?"
"Yea! Besides, this one's easy!" Steven replied, hurrying down the stairs. "Someone just wants you to ask Garnet out!"
"No." Her response was immediate. "Steven, Garnet is already in a relationship. She is the relationship."

"I know... Just... Ask her for the sake of the dare? Please?"

A sigh escaped the taller gem. "...Fine."
"Great!" Steven cheered. "Ohh, this is going to be great!"

-------------

The warp pad lit up as a certain square mom returned to the beach house.
The moon was high in the sky, the waves beat against a peaceful shore, and everyone in the house was still awake. Well, save Steven.
He was passed out on the couch.

"IN YELLOW DIAMOND'S NAME -- QUIT SPAMMING THE KICK BUTTON!" Peridot shouted.
Lapis, in return, snapped, "Well you need to quit uppercutting me!"

"Well at least I'm not mashing random buttons!"

"You're just complaining because you're losing!"

Their bickering continued, but Garnet ignored them and started towards the door.

"Yo, Garnet!" Amethyst greeted, biting into a rather large sandwich. "What up? "
"Hello Amethyst." Garnet replied, continuing past her.
The purple gem shrugged, finishing the rest of her sandwich in one bite.
Opening the door, Garnet stepped out onto the porch - all three of her eyes instantly landing on Pearl.
"You wanted to talk?" The pale gem jumped at her voice, turning towards her with wide eyes.
A lit cigarette dangled from her mouth, the smoke rising up and dancing throughout the air. "How did you...?"
"My future vision showed us talking." The taller gem shrugged.
"Oh. Well, yes. I did want to talk." Pearl replied, leaning back against the railing.
Crossing her arms, Garnet leaned back against the house.
"One of Steven's friends dared me, so don't get mad or freaked out." Pearl stated, blowing a bit of smoke off to the side.
Garnet nodded.

"Will you go out with-"

"No." The gem cut her off before she had a chance to finish. "Like I've said before, three's a crowd."
Pearl nodded, laughing. "Well, I had to try. Steven wouldn't really like it if I ignored the dare."
"I don't think Steven would like it if he caught you smoking." Garnet replied, plucking the cigarette from the shorter gem's lips.
"Oh, hush. It's not like it does anything to me."

-------------

Comment your dares and questions!!!

-- Kitty