11th Dare: Steven, Ruby, and Sapphire

"Don't you just love this season's main plot?" Connie asked.
"Yea! I love the fact that Dr. Scottsworth fell for his assistant, Jean!" Steven agreed enthusiastically. "I never saw it coming!"
"I know right? Usually shows try to stay away from coupling same-gender characters." She sighed. "I don't see why. I think it adds to "realness" of it all!"
"I think so too!" He grinned, feeling his phone buzz beside him. Grabbing, he quickly unlocked it.
"Thanks for letting me spend the night, tonight!" Connie sighed, rolling over onto her back. "It took two weeks of begging, but my mom finally said yes!"
"I'm glad you could come too!" Steven grinned. "Hey, someone sent me a dare!"
"Really? What's it say?" Connie asked, glancing over at him interestedly.
"I dare Steven to ask Connie out on a... Date..." A blush spread across Steven's face. "...and Sapphire and Ruby have to come too..."
".........." Connie stared at him, eyes wide and face flushed. ".....what?"

-------------

Steven swallowed nervously, pulling the chair out for his date. His date. Date.
That was certainly something he'd never get used to. Date.

Connie was his date.

Thanking him quietly, she took a seat in the pulled out chair. Nodding, he pushed it in and took the seat next to her.
Ruby did the same with Sapphire, a grin having settled on her features. "Finally, a dare that I don't mind being apart for..."
"I know, it's amazing." Sapphire giggled, kissing her girlfriend softly on the cheek.
Steven and Connie both glanced over at each other, blushing slightly as they giggled together softly.

-------------

"You... Look great all dressed up, Steven." Connie admitted, biting into her pizza.
"Th-Thanks!" He stammered. "You look great too! I mean, you always look great! Y- You just look even greater tonight! N- Not that you don't always look as amazing as you --"
"Steven, I get it." She giggled softly, interrupting his rambling. "... Thank you."
"You're... You're welcome." He blushed, grinning.

-------------

"Hey, where did Ruby and Sapphire go?" Connie asked, noting the two missing gems.
"Oh, they went to the bathroom." Steven replied, finishing the last of his cheese pizza. "They must have really needed to go, they've been in there for about fifteen minutes."
An adorable snort escaped Connie, and she covered her mouth. "Fifteen? Oh Gosh, I hope they don't get into trouble..."
Steven blinked, his brow furrowing in confusion. "...why would they get in trouble...?"
Connie blinked, her face heating up in a heavy blush. "N-Never mind..."
"What? Aww..." He pouted. "Come on, tell me!"
"I think you're better off not knowing..."

-------------

"And stay out!" Kofi growled, tossing both gems out onto the sidewalk. "I don't ever want to see you two in my restaurant again!"
"Oh yea? Well, I never want to see the inside of that place again!" Ruby snapped, feeling a cool hand tugging at her own.
"Come on Ruby, leave him be." Sapphire giggled. "He has has every right to throw us out."
"Stupid , fish-breathed, pizza-selling idiot." Ruby grumbled, leaning into her girlfriend's shoulder.

-------------

"I still don't understand why he threw them out." Steven sighed.
Connie giggled, shaking her head. "Don't worry about it..."
Smiling softly, the girl leaned towards him, placing a gentle kiss on his cheek. "I had fun tonight... Thanks."
A furious blush spread across Steven's face, and a huge smile tugged at his lips, "..."

-------------

Ohhhhhh, I am soooooo behind.

I was busy this weekend, and school started last week.

Steven Universe: Dare Me!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें