9th Dare: Ruby and Sapphire

"Hey Ruby! You've got a dare!" Steven called out.
The said gem walked over to him, suspiciously eyeing his new phone. "...what's the dare?"

"You have to make Sapphire laugh."

Ruby grinned, chuckling. "Easy."

-------------

"Hey babe!"

Sapphire smiled as Ruby returned, tilting her head curiously. "Yes?"
"I've got a joke for you!" Ruby responded, sitting down in front of her.

"Go on."

"So, a neutron walks into a bar and asks, 'how much for a drink?'. The bartender replies, 'for you, no charge!'"

The blue gem blinked at her, frowning. "...Did... Peridot tell you that one?"

"...yes..."

"I thought so..."

"W- Well, I have another one!" Ruby stated quickly. "What do you call a belt made of watches?"

"Er, what...?" Sapphire asked.

"A waist of time!"

"..." The blue gem offered her a small smile. "...you can cook... And you can be quite the charmer... But your jokes have much to be desired..."
The red gem sighed, frowning.

How was she going to make Sapphire laugh? She didn't exactly know any amazing jokes...

Despite the situation, a smirk slowly creeped onto her face.

She did know of one way...

Sapphire must have seen what she was about to do, because she was instantly on her feet, running for the door.

"Oh no you don't!" Ruby growled playfully, darting after her.

The blue gem stuck her tongue out at her childishly, before darting outside. Ruby was quick in pursuit, jumping down the entire staircase once outside.
"Get back here Sapphire! You can't avoid me!"  Ruby called, sprinting after the fleeing gem.
Sapphire glanced back at her, grinning. "I certainly can try!"
"You certainly will fail!" Ruby shot back, speeding up. Within seconds, she was only a few feet behind the other gem.
Grinning, she caught her around the waist, sweeping the other into her arms.
Sapphire squealed in response, holding onto the red gem's neck as they slowed to a stop.
"Now I've got you!" Ruby proclaimed.
"You got me." Sapphire giggled in agreement, pressing a soft kiss against smirking lips.
"That's not gonna distract me...much." Ruby muttered, digging her fingers into vulnerable sides. Sapphire squealed once more, squirming in Ruby's hold. "N-No, stop!"
Ruby ignored her, continuing to wriggle her fingers against the gem's sides.
The blue gem pushed against her chest, a soft, musical laugh escaping her lips. "P-Please!"
Ruby laughed as well, ignoring the other's plea.

This was just too much fun!

-------------

Post your questions and dares!!

-- Kitty