13th Dare: Jasper

"I have to what?" Jasper asked, frowning.
"You have to run around town shouting that you're a big buff Cheetopuff." Steven giggled, watching the confused gem cross her arms. "...why?"

"Because it's a dare!"

"Okay." Jasper shrugged. "Just one question."

"What?"

"What's a... Cheetopuff?"

-------------

Ronaldo sighed scrubbing at the dirty plate gently.
Nothing too weird had been going on lately, so he nothing to do but work. And work was dull.
He'd much rather be out there, brooding over the concepts of what life really meant and where it takes one. Not... Scrubbing dirty dishes.
He couldn't help but hope that something weird came along soon...

An asteroid sent to destroy earth. A fleet of hostile aliens. A --

"I... AM A BIG BUFF CHEETOPUFF!"

-- big buff Cheetopuff.
His head whipped around as fast as it could, staring at a quickly retreating orange form.

...there was no way he was going to miss a chance like this

"FOR MY BLOG!"

-------------

Mayor Dewey mopped at his brow with his tie, pulling at his collar with his free hand.
He had a speech in five minutes, and he was sweating like a pig.
He had a public image to keep up! But this heat was not helping... At. All.

Suddenly, his van shook as some... beast started to jostle it. "I AM A BIG BUFF CHEETOPUFF!"
"Ahh! P- Please don't eat me!" He screamed, scooting as far back from the thing as possible. "I'm all tough and chewy! I swear!"

-------------

"So how did it go?" Steven asked, barely containing his laughter.
"...some guy chased me down with a camera, and another cowered in fear of my amazing muscles."

-------------

Again, I am soooooo behind

I'll try and catch up guys.