Chapter 10

Scar was running through the woods, quite a distance away from Konohagakure. Kerma was giving him directions on where to go. It turns out that Kerma had been able to find where Zabuza was. He was hidden inside of a water fall. Normally that should block chakra but Kerma was able to sense Zabuza cause Zabuza was careless and exited the waterfall.

He thinks that Scar is no threat but you take someone that he cares for and he is gonna go crazy. Kerma could tell that Scar's blood was boiling. This was gonna be the day where Scar was gonna kill that shark mouthed freak. And he was gonna make it very slow and very painful. He grits his teeth together as he shoots off into the branches and shoots off of one, the branch cracking under him roughly as he shot out forward.

'Take a right, kid.' Kerma told Scar and Scar nodded and slammed into a branch with his foot and shot off immediately to the right. The branch behind him broke completely from that as he shot out deeper into the forest. It didn't take long for Scar to reach the waterfall. But when he tried to go in, all he hit was stone. He growls angrily and backs away and Kerma looks up at the waterfall. 'Hmmmmm.' Scar waits and tries to find a way to get in.

'Hey, kid. Charge up a Rasengan.'

'What's that gonna do?' Scar raised an eyebrow as he looked up but Kerma just sighed.

'I'll fuse it with my own chakra and it should be strong enough to break down whatever is hiding his hideout.'

'Oh. That's cool.' Scar grins and nods as he sticks his hand out and blue wind starts to swirl around his hand. Scar could never really get this justu perfect. In fact, he got it right once but with Kerma helping him, this won't be a problem. The blue sphere made of wind formed and soon it started to turn black. Scar watches it as it flashes a few times as it darkened until it was completely black. Little white dots soon started to form on the rasengan as Scar's hand started to tremble. He couldn't hold onto something like this. Kerma's chakra started to surround Scar and his arm stopped shaking. His fangs and claws grew and his eyes went back to black and white slits as he looks up at the wall with the black chakra now surrounding him.

He growls and shoots off the floor and slams the rasengan dead on the middle of the wall as it started to crack and he growls and watches it. The stone wall cracks more and more before shaking and immediately collapsing quickly. Scar went through and rolled before landing on a stone surface. The place seemed empty really. Kinda damp and nasty and it had a dome like appearance to it. Not a smooth dome but one that was rugged and definitely looked more like rocks. He still had Kerma's chakra surrounding him as he looks around.

His chakra ears flicked when someone yelled from behind and Scar quickly turned around to see a huge sword being swung towards him. His eyes widen as he quickly backs away and skids on the floor and glares and Zabuza smirks. "We meet again, demon." Scar growls and glares at him. "You got away last time and took someone from me. I'm gonna take her back and kill you while I'm at it!" A second chakra tail sprouts out as he shoots off of the floor and immediately appears in front of him as he slams his fist right into Zabuza's stomach and it goes right through. This didn't feel right though. His arm felt wet. The body collapses and turns into a puddle of water and he growls. "A water clone."

Zabuza jumps behind him and Scar quickly back flips and kicks the sword away before landing and immediately tackling him to the floor. Zabuza shoves him off before making several very fast hand signs and a giant water dragon sprouted from the water behind Scar. He quickly turns around and the dragon immediately grabs Scar and starts to swim in circles around the damp dome as Scar tries to break free. "Let me go you stupid dragon!" A third chakra tail sprouts out immediately and he growls and yells before exploding the water dragon and landing on the floor.