Chapter 4

**Charlie POV

I awoke to the smell of pancakes. Oh no, Leondre's cooking! I shot out of bed, and ran into the kitchen. "Leo no!! Your gonna burn down the suit!"
But instead I found Liv laughing while flipping a pancake. "You haven't seen him cook. He could find a way to burn water." I grumbled, my face getting hot.  
"Do you like blueberry or plain?" She asked me. "Blueberry. Plain is boring." I stated being completely honest. Which is probably why people don't like me. I guess I'm too honest and say what I think.
"Is that pancakes I smell?" Aria said walking into the room. "You guys got bacon?" She asked.
"Yeah! I can make it!" Leo yelled from the living room. "No!" I yelled back. "Remember last time? I had to wear beanies for a month!" He joined us in the kitchen sitting at the breakfast table. "Please Charlie? I promise I won't do it near anyone's hair." He begged.
I looked around to see if anyone could help me. They all shrugged. Great. "Fine.."

"Ahhhh!" I heard Leo scream. Since I cared about my hair I went into the living room to watch football while he 'cooked'.
I ran to the kitchen to see Leo rolling on the ground. "Stop drop and roll! Stop drop and roll!" I rolled my eyes. He wasn't even on fire. But the stove was. I quickly grabbed the fire extinguisher and turned off the oven. The fire was out it two seconds easy.
I looked around to see two wide eyes girls and one idiot rolling on the ground. "Leo stop rolling, your not even on fire." I told him. He stopped and examined himself. " I'M ALIVE!!" He screamed running around the suit. "Anyone want bacon?" I joked pointing to the burnt bacon. We all laughed.
Seeing a stack of not burnt blueberry pancakes I licked my lips. Grabbing a plate I went and sat next to the girls, who were also eating. "Thanks Olivia. This is really good."
"Call me Liv." She told me. "Ok, Olivia." I smirked.
"Guess what I heard!" Leo said finally going back to normal. "There's gonna be a skating competition for teens!" He told us.
"Finally, I get a chance to crush Charlie!" Aria exclaimed. "Yeah right." I scoffed.
We all went to sign up for the competition. Of course I wrote my name first, because I'm #1. Really this is going to be a piece of cake.
"One week to practice." Leo tells us. "Does anyone realize that we are all in our pj's still?" Aria asked. Looking around I realized that We were all in onesies that Leondre made us wear. Laughing, we all went to get dressed, agreeing to meet back here to skate later.

••••
Sorry it's so short and boring. I promise that it will get more interesting very soon. Vote, comment, eat pizza, watch YouTube... Whatever floats your boat... Get it boat? Cuz there on a ship? No? Ok. Bye. (*~*)