Chapter 7

**Aria's POV

At the moment, I was deciding where to hide Liv's soaked dress. Luckily when I got home Liv was still gone or I would be getting some major lecturing. Deciding to hide it in my parents and Cameron's suit, I grabbed the key and stalked out of the room. Making sure Liv wasn't in the hall, I ran next door.
"SpongeBob SquarePants, SpongeBob SquarePants, SpongeBob SqauuurreePaannts!"
The TV sang as I walked in and Cameron turned around.
"Hey. Mom and Dad went to dinner. Wanna watch SpongeBob with me?" Cameron asked. Not having the energy to be annoyed by him, I shrugged.
"Sure. Just give me a sec. Do you mind if I put this in your closet to dry?" I asked hopefully.
"Ok?" He said raising his eyebrows.
I gave him a thankful smile and hid it in his closet.

In the middle of the second episode of SpongeBob we had watched my phone buzzed. Turning on my phone I went to my texts.
Mom: Can u take Cam for the night?
Me: Fine.
I got off the couch and packed Cameron's overnight bag. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Your staying at my suit tonight. That cool with you?"
His eyes lit up. He loved hanging out with my friends. Especially Leondre and Charlie.
Like expected, his next question was, "Will the boys be there?"
"Maybe if your good I'll have them over." I told him rolling my eyes.
"Yes!!!  Can I bring my skateboard to show them?! It's blue just like Charlie's!"
He started grabbing this skate gear practically jumping with joy.
When we were all packed I guided him to my suit. As I opened the door Leondre and Liv where watching Mean Girls.
I smirked and Cam ran over to Leondre and gave him a hug. Dork.
"Ey! Cam mate!" Leo said laughing.
"Guess what? I got a new skateboard and its blue and it looks like Charlie's and what are you watching? Where's Charlie? Why aren't you watching SpongeBob its waayyy better!!" Cameron said faster than ever. He was one talkative 8 year old.
Good thing Leo isn't annoyed by him like me because Cameron could talk to him for hours.
While they talked I sat down next to Liv.
"My mom made me take him for the night. Sorry." I told Liv. "What are you talking about? I love this little guy!" She told me receiving a huge smile from Cam.
Just then I got a text from Charlie.
Charlie: Still awake?
Me: Yup. Looks like Cameron's the life of the party at my place.
I sent him a picture of Cameron telling Liv and Leo a story about the ghost he swore he saw.
Charlie: Lol. Lucky you.
Me: Want to join us? Cams got a pretty good ghost story that'd you'd def love! ;)
Charlie: I may regret this. But sure. Be there in 5.
I turned off my phone and wandered over to the room service paper. Looking over it I saw something called Movie Night Sacks. Perfect. It came with movie theater popcorn, assortment of candy, and hot cocoa.
"Anyone but me hungry?" I asked. They all nodded and I ordered our food.
"Knock knock!" I heard Charlie say through the door. Before I could get to the door, Cam stopped me. "I got this!" He whispered.
He then proceeded to say, "Who's there?!"
I held in my laugh. "Uhh... Charlie?" He answered.
"CHARLIE WHO?" Cam yelled. "Come on. Just let me in."
"That's not how the game works." Cameron grumbled and opened the door.
"Hey! What's up Cameron? What's this skateboard thing I've heard about?" Charlie said making Cameron light up like a Christmas tree.
"Oh! You won't believe it! My new board looks just like yours!!" He told Charlie and showed him the shiny new skateboard.
"Oh wow! Cool mate, really!" He said high fiving the kid.
With a grin on my face, I went over to Liv and we started picking out movies.
Deciding on 3 movies, we gathered everyone on the couch.
"Room Serves." A woman said knocking on the door. I groaned. I was just getting comfortable. Getting up I walked over to the door and opened it.
Thanking the worker I took our food and passed it out. Finally, we were set to watch.... The SpongeBob Movie. 'At least Casper Lee and Joe Sugg are in this...' Was my last thought before we started this Pg marathon.

•••••••
Hi!! Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed. School is getting closer and closer... NOOO. Comment and vote if you DO NOT want to go back to school.