Chapter 6

Charlie's POV**

The last dance was announced to be played by the 'DJ'. I looked over to Aria and smirked. I could tell that she was also playing Flappy Bird.
"What's your high score?" I asked. She turned to me, but then quickly realized she was in the middle of a game.
"I was just about to beat it!!"she exclaimed. Laughing, I looked around. Everyone expect us was slow dancing, even Liv and Leo.
Feeling a little out of place, I turned to Aria. "Do you want to ditch this place? I know a great spot to watch the sunset or something."
Taking her shrug as a yes, I grabbed her hand and pulled her through the crowd.
At the exit I led her up the staircase all the way up to the top floor.
Aria looked unsure, obviously debating wether going with me is a good idea or not.
"Just through this door." I told her.
She gave me a slight nod and I opened the door. We were on an abandoned deck, it used to be the top deck. But I heard the caption thought it was too small, so they just left it here and built a new one.
"Wow." She said in a faint whisper. We walked in together. Suddenly I realized we were still hand in hand. I pulled away, and walked over to the railing.
The sun was almost set, just above the waterline. "This is beautiful," Aria said.
"How did you find this place?" 
"I... just did." I told her. Last week I was just walking around, exploring. I pretty much just stumbled across it.
"Oh," She said looking back to the sunset.
I've never taken anyone here, not even Leondre. This is the place where I clear my head, my place. I have no idea why I had an urge to share it with her. I don't even like Aria, she annoys me. She's such a know-it-all. A pretty know-it-all. Wait...no. Why did I even think that. She's been the enemy since 1st grade.
She will always be the enemy.... Right?
"Can I turn on music?" Aria asks, taking me away from my thoughts.
"Yeah sure," I said. Soon we were listening to Blink 182.
I looked over to her and realized that she was looking strait at me.
I looked down, and she blushed.
"I can't wait to crush you on Friday." She said changing the subject.
I smiled relieved that things where going back to normal. "That's hilarious, skater girl. Never gonna happen."
She laughed. "I think your confused. You see, the only thing that's 'never gonna happen' is you winning."
Smirking, I ruffled her hair. I know she hates that. "Oh no you didn't." She said. She chased me around the deck until we were on the floor laughing.
Glancing at her, she was still in a fit of laughter.
Her hair still perfectly curled, and makeup still in its place, though I don't see why she needs any. She's beautiful without it.
I blushed at my own though, pushing it to the back of my head. Why was I thinking these things? They were stupid, probably something in the punch. 
She finally calmed down, and an evil glimpse caught her eye. I raised my eyebrows.
Suddenly, she reached over and messed up my quiff. My eyes darkened. We both were very... overprotective when it came to hair.
I looked over to a small corner on the other side of the deck. For reasons I cannot explain, I had filled a bucket of water balloons and hid them there.
"Look it's a whale!!" I pointed and when Aria turned away I ran as fast as I could to the balloons.
She soon realized I was distracting her but it was to late. I was armed and ready.
Her eyes went wide and she dropped on her knees. "Please... Don't...," She begged.
My smirk dropped. I ran over to her. "It was just a joke... I wasn't gonna do it." I said worried.
Then she did something I should have expected. She grabbed the balloons from my hand and popped them above my head.
A cold chill ran down my back. But one word was etched in my mind. Payback.
Soon we were engaged in a full on water fight.

Thanks for reading!! Vote and comment if you don't want to go back to school. I know I don't.... :(