Introduction

Hi guys! It's me nicedeeskillz. For you guys who've read my book The Tan One and The Little Pea, you've seen my actual name like once.

I'm Itzeli, and that's it I have no middle name. My last name however is probably the most common Mexican last name ever. Although I find it funny that on la seleccion Mexicana there is not one person who has my last name. I only know of one but I bet there's more I just don't know about.

The guy with my last name used to play for the nt but he doesn't anymore and now he's a commentator for soccer. And his partner is hilarious but got Piojo fired. Let's see if you can guess what my last name is by those hints.

I am definitely going to be updating this one way more than my other book because there are alot of people that bug the shit out of me and school is gonna start soon so there's probably gonna be something new everyday.

Guys, please! Feel free to comment and talk with me about the stuff I talk about because I would love to talk about it with people since no one else listens to me! Please! There's alot of stuff I would love for people to comment about and I really want to hear your opinion!!

That's all for right now.

I hope you enjoy and remember to Cantar y no Llorar.