Giovani Dos Santos & LA Galaxy

So Thursday I went to Gio's first galaxy game. I was so happy because I saw on Twitter yesterday that it was only ten dollars and I wanted to go so bad but no one would take us.

Then my friend texted me this morning asking if we wanted to go!! I was so happy and she got us tickets. But the tickets were $44. And do you know why they were $44? Because it was the FIRST FUCKING ROW!!!! I've never been in the front row for a soccer game!!! It was absolutely amazing although I don't really know anyone besides Gio, Keane, and Gerrard on galaxy. And Keane and Gerrard didn't even play.

Anyways, there were so many empty seats and alot of Mexico jerseys haha.

I actually used to hate galaxy because I liked chivas usa. But this game was actually really fun because the fans are actually really cool. And if you watched the game idk if you heard on TV, but the "Eeeeeeeh PUTO" was being yelled. And pretty loud considering the amount of people that were there. So that is probably gonna become a thing in the mls now.

Also something that made my Mexican pride shine was that, although it wasn't very loud, "MEXICO" was being chanted throughout the stadium. I know some fans were probably pissed because they probably thought it was obnoxious but fuck em. I was very proud that my people were being heard.

Anyways, I actually may become a fan of the LA Galaxy now and I know that would make my teammate the happiest ever haha.