15 Tumblr Tag

I was tagged in something again! Omg i feel so cool haha. Well here we go..

Post a picture of you?

There it is, just got my braces off on last Tuesday.

Would you date an 18 year old at the age you are now?

Of course. Lots of the U-17 Mexican boys that were at this past World Cup have been turning eighteen recently and I would date all of them. Plus I'm only turning 17 in March so it's not even bad at all.

Do you prefer to be friends with boys or girls?

I've never really thought about this because i have guy friends and girl friends and I love them all so much. I think boys are hilarious but if you find the right girls they can be really funny too so... I don't have a preference I'm fine with both.

Would you ever smile at a stranger?

I smile at strangers all the time.

Can you commit to one person?

Well I've never had to and I like being free but I guess I can't say I like it more since I've never been in a relationship. But I also hate lying to people so I'm positive I can commit.

How do you look right now?

Awesome, i'm an awesome person therefore i look awesome all the time. Lol not really my hair is messy and my acne is getting pretty bad.

What exactly are you wearing?

My oversized Chivas jersey that my dad gave me, black jeans, and blue and purple socks lol.

How often do you listen to music?

Well I'm listening to it right now and I listen to it whenever I can because I love singing. ( I'm actually the worst singer in the world so I'm sorry if you ever have to hear me sing but I'm sure I would make you laugh)

Do you wear jeans or sweats more?

Jeans. But I would wear more sweats if I had more.

Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2017?

I don't see why it would. My life should change in 2017 though because that's when i graduate.

Are you social or anti-social?

Depends. I love talking to people and listening to them but sometimes I'd rather keep my headphones in and listen to banda.

If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?

No idea. I like to think I'd be fine with it but the one guy I ever really liked liked me back so I honestly don't know.

Are you good at hiding your feelings?

I don't think so. On the few occasions that I've been sad my friends have always been able to tell. And when i'm mad or annoyed I make sure people can tell.

Can you drive stick shift?

I can't drive period.

Do you care if people talk badly about you?

Nope, I don't see any reason that they would except for the fact that I might occasionally hate on their favorite team or the US national team in public so that might upset them haha. But even if they do I have never really been one to care.

Are you going out of town soon?

Probably. This weekend i might go visit my family in Oxnard. In March though I am going to Mexico for spring break.