7 - Un Dia Inolvidable

The YouTube video is mine from the game ^^

This was one of the best days of my life. And that is saying something because I actually have a pretty great life.

We got to the Rose Bowl at around 1:30 and we tailgated at the golf course behind it for about three hours. My uncle and his family came with us and that was super great because it was their first Mexico game ever. My aunt also came.

Right away, all the energy was just radiating off of everyone there. The guys next to us had a Donald Trump piñata and everyone was taking pictures with it. So we ate, I had my sister paint a red, white, and green heart on my cheeks. Then this guy came by selling cool tshirts and I wanted one so my dad got it for me. At 4:15ish we packed up everything to go into the stadium. This is where we split up with my family, their seats were higher above than ours and in a different section so they went through another entrance.

I have to give props to the security there. Last time Mexico played in LA against Ecuador the lines and entrances were complete shit. There were just masses trying to get in through one little entrance and we barely made it in on time.

But here at the Rose Bowl everything was super organized and we got in very quickly. We got into the stadium and my breath was taken away. Last time I was there it seemed older and bigger, but I was smaller. I also think that they redid it because the fence that was by our seats last time wasn't there anymore and it looked a lot more modern.

We got to our seats and it wasn't that hot even though the sun was right on us. We were in the 15th row next to the 18. Thankfully, the sun went down fast enough so we were in the shade before the players even came out to warm up.

The American players came out first. Idek what they were doing they weren't even in practice clothes they were just walking around the field and as soon as they came out the whole stadium started booing. The few USA fans that were there at the time were definitely over looked because our booing was way louder than their cheering.

Then they went back and a USA trainer came out to put cones for the USA team. So that meant that Mexico was gonna warm up on our side!!

I was so fucking excited to see them. The keepers, like usual, came out first and we all started cheering when Munoz and Talavera came out. But my dad was so rude about Munoz. He was like, "Oh my god Munoz is so FAT! He's like a roly poly!" I thought it was hilarious but so rude at the same time.

Then USA comes out to warm up, again, we boo.

Then Mexico comes out to warm up, and I'm not gonna lie, I almost fainted. My babies were wearing training shirts that were sleeveless and they looked so so so sexy. ESPECIALLY Moreno, Chicha, Diego, Layun, and Andres. Their beautiful muscular arms were all showing and they were sweating and it was the best thing I've ever seen.

Then Diego squirted his face with his water bottle like six times and I almost had an orgasm. I couldn't deal with it.

Then they all went in for the game to start. The guys next to me were from Mexico city and they were all so funny. They were super passionate and loved the game, but they had that mean sense of humor that every Mexican has, so it was so fun.

The teams come out and it was crazy we were all cheering and just staring at their beauty. When it was time for the national anthems, the mexico city guys next to me was like "Abrazados abrazados!" So he grabbed me and we sung our lungs out to el himno nacional.

Then the game started and we all sat down to watch. Then Chicha scores, and we all go absolutely nuts. Jumping and hugging and high fiving and screaming and cheering and yelling. We were so happy.