Sub 17 and Chivas

Welp, Mexico U17 is not going to the final of the 2015 U17 World Cup, and that broke my heart. I was watching it at home alone on Thursday and I cheered super loud when Diego Cortes scored a goal like Messi and/or Maradona. I'm not even kidding, he dribbled past five defenders and it was amazing.

But then Nigeria scored and the score became 3-2, this fucking sucked because Nigeria scored while Mexico was playing their best, and that goal brought their momentum, which would eventually cause them to lose.

Then a pk that I don't think should've been a pk, another freaking diver. And the score became 4-2. There was not much we could do but the capi Joaquin almost scored one that could've brought their momentum back but he missed. There were alot of missed chances that happened and had they scored then I think Nigeria wouldn't have been able to come back.

I cried, I fell in love with this team. And they were crying too which broke my heart even more. I saw my baby Alan fall to the floor and one of his teammates I don't remember which one came and lifted him up and gave him a hug but Alan didn't even hug him back he just stayed crying and that made me cry even harder.

Sad sad day.

And now today Chivas have basically just been kicked out of Liguilla. In the freakin last fucking second of the game too. Had they tied, I think they still would have a shot at being in it, but no, stupid dorados came and scored off a stupid corner kick that was in the stupid 95 minute when the stupid game was only supposed to go to 94.

Fml, but I still love you Chivas, forever and always.